Recent content by Audioguy5

1. A

My PP NX9 Died Today

This is the one they sent me (new one) it has some updated features such as a longer body so your finger don’t hang over the front edge. Also the slope/mode button is recessed so it’s not accidentally hit, like on the older model.
  2. A

My PP NX9 Died Today

I too started having issues with my original NX9 about a month ago. Customer service was great they sent out a new unit right away. So far the new unit is great, hopefully there’s some longevity to it!
  3. A

Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

The slope button controls both the slope feature and the yards and meters function. Yup, still has the magnetic body. Check out their website for more info, I believe they have a trade in policy if your interested.
  4. A

The body is a little longer to prevent your fingers from hanging over the front edge. Also the buttons on the top are spread out more, along with the slope button slightly recess so it’s not accidentally hit. A big plus in my mind.
  5. A

I was recently having a problem with my NX9 HD not picking up targets. They had me send in in for which they supplied the shipping and then sent me out a brand new NX9 Slope Fabulous customer service and the new unit looks to be greatly improved. 😁
Back