Recent content by Aussie Dave

1. A

Srixon ZX4 Irons

I back to backed my UHX 6 Iron to the ZX4 6 Iron and gained 6mph ball speed they are legit.
  2. A

Rogue Draw VS Big Bertha Fusion Draw Bias

Would anyone know what has more draw bias the Rogue or the Fusion.
  3. A

Driver with heavy head with light weight shaft and griip

I have always had trouble using a driver so much so that I went back to a Mini Driver but didn't hit it much better. I am a slow swing speed player around 80mph I suffer mostly from poor contact with the driver usually ending up with a high cut. I first went down the lighter is better track...
  4. A

Higher Loft and Launch for same Distance

I have been doing a lot of testing over the last few months as my game had declined dramatically so much so that I haven't been playing in any tournaments. I have a slow swing speed of around 80-85mph with a naturally high ball flight, I have Cleveland 588 clubs in A flex graphite the clubs are...
  5. A

Heavyweight Senior Flex Driver Shaft

I am looking at trying a heavy shaft in my driver hopefully around 90 grams I use a Senior flex. Would anyone have any suggestions or know what the heaviest Senior Flex shaft that is available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Golf Apps

I have just got a Apple Watch what is the best App to use with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Launch angles

Does a driver have a bigger launch angle than a fairway wood if they both had the same shaft at the same length and the heads had the same loft. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Callaway Big Bertha Thriver

I have made the perfect Driver for myself I put the 65 gram shaft out of a Big Bertha 3 Wood, replaced the 5 gram standard weight with the 15 gram weight in a 13.5*HT Big Bertha Driver. It is now a THRIVER 43" set at 13.5* it is longer and more forgiving than my Bertha Mini and just as accurate...
  9. A

Head weight of Big Bertha 3 wood

Could anyone tell me the head weight of the Big Bertha 3 wood. I weighed my Big Bertha Driver head and it is 192 grams with the standard 5 gram weight installed and my Bertha Mini 1.5 head is 198 grams I'm guessing the Big Bertha 3 wood head will be a bit heavier than the Mini I have put a Big...
  10. A

Miyazaki B Asha 4A v Matrix 6Q3 A

Hi could anyone tell me the difference between these two shafts I have the oportunity to purchase a Cleveland 588 14* 3 Wood with the choice of either shaft (I will be using it as a driver replacement) my swing speed is 80mph with a smooth tempo and transition. Any sugestions would be gladly...
  11. A

Callaway X Hot 3 Deep

Just looking for some opinions I use a Cleveland 588 12* driver with a Senior flex shaft, I have found I am nearly as long with my Cleveland 588 3 wood 15.5*. I have tried Mini Drivers and didn't really like them, I have an oportunity to buy a Callaway X Hot 3 Deep 14.5* with senior shaft but...
  12. A

Fairway wood to Hybrid distances

I have a 3 Hybrid 20.5* @ 39.75" that I hit 170 meters, I also have a 5 Wood 18* @ 42" that I hit 180 meters do you think I should be hitting it further. I have been pondering getting a 7 Wood 20.5* @ 41.75" as I think it might go as far as the 5 Wood with more accuracy I am assuming that as it...
  13. A

Minimum Loft on Clubs For Slow Swing Speed Players

I am a slow swing speed player Driver speed 80-85 MPH I use A Flex Graphite shafts and have a high ball flight, over the past 2 years I have been experimenting with different lofts in Drivers, Fairway Woods, Hybrids and Irons. And I have come to a few conclusions I thought might help some slow...
  14. A

Drill for swinging inside to outside

The only way I can drive a ball reasonably straight is to aim my club face at the target then close my stance so my body aims at the target also to give me an inside to outside swing path if I set up with everything square I have a slice. Setting the club face to closed doesn't work either...
  15. A

Callaway BB vs GBB

Has anyone tested these drivers against eachother, I want to know if you can get more draw with the BB as it has a removable weight in the heel that you could increase the weight from 5gr to 15gr as well as the sliding weight, as compared to the GBB that hasnt got a removable weight just the...
Back