Recent content by AverageJoe

1. AverageJoe

For Sale Titleist TSR2 Driver For Sale

Would sell just head also if there is any interest.
  2. AverageJoe

For Sale Titleist TSR2 Driver For Sale

Very good condition, only used a few rounds. Decided its not for me, going back to a Ping. 60g 5.5 hzrdus smoke red shaft with standard align grip. Head cover included. $350.
  3. AverageJoe

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

I do watch some of his break 75 content etc. I wouldnt necessarily buy a club based on his reviews. I think he should have to game those gaudy hybrid irons he just reviewed for a year, he did par the back at whatever course he was playing with them. For club reviews lately Ive been paying...
  4. AverageJoe

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

Mine arrived Friday afternoon. First ordered with the proforce v2 shaft but after a week and no shipping updates I called 2nd Swing and changed to the in stock Hzrdus red Rdx 50g. Was hesitant on the 50g because I usually play a 60g but if it gets it here quicker let’s go! I have 60g options...
  5. AverageJoe

Does this mean I should be a golf bag’s half full instead of half empty kind of guy? Lol
  6. AverageJoe

I ordered mine yesterday. 10.5 with R flex proforce v2. Aaaaaand now we wait………..
  7. AverageJoe

PING i530 Irons

I did something similar to this, I bought a set of I230 heads last summer and bought Kinetixx Trajectory A flex shafts and put in those. I was pleased with the launch they had.
  8. AverageJoe

Shipping Equipment

Pirate ship for the win!!!
  9. AverageJoe

Wilson D7, Wilson D9... Advice

Watched reviews on youtube? The D9 has great reviews and I just picked up a used set of d9 5-gw with graphite for $275.
  10. AverageJoe

For Sale Taylormade P790 6-aw heads only

These are sold, lock this up please.
  11. AverageJoe

For Sale Taylormade P790 6-aw heads only

Standard loft and lie, very good condition. $200 shipped.
  12. AverageJoe

For Sale Recoil 760 f3 .355 6-aw shafts

Mods lock this up, sold!
  13. AverageJoe

Ever purchase clubs on eBay from Japan?

Ive noticed in the last year quite a bit more of the clubs Ive looked at on ebay are in Japan and less in the states. I was curious why that was.
Back