Recent content by Awkward silence

1. Awkward silence

You vs TPC Sawgrass Island Hole

Smooth 8 and say a preyer. Probably fan it into the water though.
  2. Awkward silence

Your 2022 Golf Predictions

I expect to make fewer putts per round and get up and down at a higher % this year. I am focusing on it more then half the time in my practice. All in an effort to break 80 for the first time.
  3. Awkward silence

Limited Edition: Edel 24K Dream is Here

Love the finish. I would scared to game it though.
  4. Awkward silence

Signup Now Open: The 2022 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Havent signed up for a THP event in years! Threw my name in the hat. Good luck to everyone!
  5. Awkward silence

What Percentage of Your Golf is Fun

I play when my best golf when I am swinging free and having fun. Having two kids I dont think I would dedicate much time to anything if I wasnt enjoying it. I would say anytime a club is in my hand on the course I am having a blast.
  6. Awkward silence

Make your allegiance known...Paradise or Hackers?

Gotta go Team Paradise having played with Jdtox in my first THP event.
  7. Awkward silence

ANNOUNCEMENT Additions: The Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Well that's got to be a fun surprise for those 4. Congrats! Having been on Team CK when he was a callaway guy I am excited to follow this one and probably going to lean that teams way.
  8. Awkward silence

DC MD VA Area Chat

Well come on man lets get out for a round, Weekdays are easiest for me but can do a weekend here and there.
  9. Awkward silence

EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I remember the first one and couldnt hit refresh fast enough to follow the coverage. Glad this tradition is live and well.
  10. Awkward silence

DC MD VA Area Chat

I love Worthington Manor, for the money not many better around
  11. Awkward silence

DC MD VA Area Chat

Completely agree. They have redone a lot of the bunkers and gotten rid of ones that were in bad shape. I played Bull Run this past fall and it was in Great shape that course just suffers from poor drainage on a few holes.
  12. Awkward silence

DC MD VA Area Chat

the last two years raspberry has struggled but i just went to today with my two boys and its turning a corner it looks like.
  13. Awkward silence

Thoughts and fears from 1st THP experience

My first experience was the PX Experience and for me I didnt really have any expectation as it was first time the event had happened. Luckily for me it was close to home so felt comfortable only 45 min from home. I really believe all the before banter on the forum with the attendees made the...
  14. Awkward silence

DC MD VA Area Chat

I will go the Raspberry Falls, Bull Run, Brambleton, and 1757 are my main tracks I play.
Back