Recent content by badolds

1. badolds

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

On vacation with my wife who likes to ride along although she does not play. Her question would be why not only one 😂 She is great about me playing while we are on vacation but I do not want to push it. We will be gone for 3-4 weeks and I will try to play 2-3 rounds during this trip.
  2. badolds

Looking at star pass Sunday. Which nines should i play. Coyote, rattler or palmer?
  3. badolds

Looks like i could have planned this better but I am in Tucson until Monday. Any course recommendations?
  4. badolds

Is there anything worse?

Hitting off mats apparently
  5. badolds

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

I have a SigPro Softy and I enjoy hitting balls off it daily. No help with fat shots or pain after using it for hours at a time. 🤷‍♂️
  6. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

I am going to be away from my sim for a few weeks but would love to play some rounds with thp'rs later on.
  7. badolds

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

I put the big slider in the neutral setting and the hosel at the lowest. This opens the face at address and helps me avoid the lefts. I will say it again, this club is the absolute easiest launching fairway I have ever hit!
  8. badolds

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I am wearing a medium sized shirt for the first time since the 90s. I was filling out an XL nicely 120 days ago.
  9. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

Drinks on me boys 🍻
  10. badolds

Does arthritis hurt your golf game?

I tried midsize, jumbo and those big foam things Bryson uses. Everything went right and righter as the grips got bigger. I could not get the club face closed and lost consistency and distance. Experiment over.
  11. badolds

Does arthritis hurt your golf game?

In my fingers mostly. I recently switched to graphite and am trying to limit my golf but I built a simulator earlier this year. I take days off after I overdo it.
  12. badolds

Golf ball alignment aids - do you partake?

I have been playing triple track since release. No plans to quit.
  13. badolds

Cleveland Golf RTX Full-Face 2 Wedges

I love how the leading edge works on the 56* Having that high toe covered in grooves along with the shape and leading edge inspires confidence square or opened up.
  14. badolds

OldandStiff's search for iron graphite!

I smell what your cooking
  15. badolds

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

Getting used to the size has been tough but EVERYTHING else is great about the cbx4. The 56* RTX full face 2 is my highest lofted wedge that handles all of my open face work. The 52* CBX4 handles everything between 25-105 yards and does a great job! I get handsy with those tweeners sometimes...
Back