Recent content by Bags

1. Bags

Provoto putting systems

Does anyone here have experience with Provoto putting systems? What are your thoughts about them? http://www.provoto.com
  2. Bags

Energy Drinks & Shots

I love Monster Khaos and the tea/lemonade mix but... 5 hour energy seems to work better + less trips to the bathroom!!!
  3. Bags

Thanksgiving Traditions

I realize I'm revising an older thread but I have a question for THPers... Who here has and uses the Butterball Turkey Fryer? What are your thoughts? Good? Bad? Easy? Cleanup??? Thanks in advance!!!
  4. Bags

Colorado Fire - worst ever

I would generally not ask but please say a prayer and/or send good thoughts to the folks in Colorado. Currently, first responders are fighting what is becoming the worst fire in state history, with 360+ homes already burned down, 15,000+ acres with ZERO containment. The current evacuation area...
  5. Bags

Own your own course

If someone's interested... http://www.coloradoavidgolfer.com/wanna-buy-a-golf-course
  6. Bags

"Best" shag bag?

About a month ago I fractured my elbow and did some damage to the ligaments in my wrist. I'll know in the next couple days whether surgery is in my future. Needless to say my golf season has been put on hold indefinitely. I'm unable to return to work at the present time so here's something...
  7. Bags

Bob Costas gun control

I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are about Bob Costas and his anti-gun speech during the Dallas - Philadelphia game Sunday night (12/2/2012). Did he use the murder / suicide of KC football player Jovan Belcher to promote an agenda? Is he implying Belcher, who murdered his girlfriend, is...
  8. Bags

Ultrasonic Club Cleaner

Okay THP, I need your help! A good friend has a SonicEase Ultrasonic Club cleaner at his course. The machine uses a smart card to activate it. Here's the problem - the smart card is missing! It's nowhere to be found thus the machine does not work! There is no company contact information to...
  9. Bags

THP Store merchandise

Now that Spring has arrived, golf season across the country is finally getting into full swing. One item all of us use during our time on the course or on the range is a towel. Wouldn't it be great if the THP "powers that be" (JB? GG?) brought back the Spotless Swing Towel with the THP logo...
  10. Bags

Garmin Approach G6

Does anyone here who has the G6 have either the Garmin carabiner clip or the Garmin universal mount that are designed specifically for the G6? I'm trying to get a picture of the back of either of these and would appreciate any assistance. Thanks!!!
  11. Bags

Garmin Approach G6

Does anyone know how the G6 compares to the Skycaddie SGX/SGXw? I know there's a yearly fee for the Skycaddie and no fee for the Garmin. Thoughts?
  12. Bags

Lower CG?

Good morning! Does anyone here know which club head has a lower CG - R11 or AP1? Thanks!
  13. Bags

Clicgear's new cart bag

I've heard that Clicgear is coming out with a cart bag, the B3, this spring. I'm guessing if the quality is anything like their push carts it'll be a great bag! If the THP "powers that be" receive any of these bags for review, I would be happy to help them out by offering to have one sent to...
  14. Bags

What comes first?

I've decided to get more "serious" about my game this year. I'm currently playing with Ping i3 irons which I was fitted for in January 2003. My average 18-hole score is between 80-83. Here's my question... I'm planning on new irons/wedges this year, which I will get fitted for AND a few...
  15. Bags

Hello from colorful Colorado!

Hello everyone! Thanks for all of the great information I've already read and for all the great information we'll exchange in the future!!!
Back