Recent content by BahBahBS

1. BahBahBS

SWAG Putters Thread

Got licky and snagged a King. Didn't realize there was a Queen or Jack until too late. So much to learn in this Swag world.
  2. BahBahBS

Brooks v Bryson

I don't know how tough Koepka is, but Bryson's complete deference to Koepka in 2019 was almost embarassing. Maybe that's why he started working out? "When I get big and musculars and can hit the ball 400yds Brooks won't scare me anymores!"
  3. BahBahBS

Do you Cord?

MCC+4 last two sets of grips. Love 'em. MCC time before that. May go back to MCC next time I get new grips, but I'm getting ahead of myself.
  4. BahBahBS

Koepka needs a new putter

Seemed like his putter was sweating a lot. After his practice strokes before he'd address the ball he had to wipe the sweat off the putter face, every time. I think his putter was really feeling the pressure.
  5. BahBahBS

The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

@Greg ...I watched it like six times before I read your post asking myself the same. Prrrrrety sure he spat. Looked like it may have been an aggressive, audible hawker. Would love to have audio on that.
  6. BahBahBS

SWAG Putters Thread

FINALLY on the board! Nabbed a Dhalsim. Man, feels good.
  7. BahBahBS

Need help with hip turn on back swing

Not implying that he's the best model, I KNOW I'm not. Just saying that little trick helped me, and I KNOW I'll never be elite or a model anything...seems to have helped me get a bit more rotation though.
  8. BahBahBS

Need help with hip turn on back swing

I started using the Molinari foot flair and it has been treating me well. I don't lift the left foot though? Seems like I get a bit more hip turn and my backswing seems like it is smoother/has better tempo and my follow through on the downswing is much more complete/I'm hitting through the ball...
  9. BahBahBS

What Course Are You Playing Next?

Hiddenbrooke GC in Vallejo, CA on Sat. Played there two Sat’s back and it was 80 with 25mph winds. Lonnnnnng dayyyyyy that day. Forecast is for 18mph this Sat, so that’s nice :l
  10. BahBahBS

Your Perfect Golfer?

Driver - Moe Norman Irons - Moe Norman Short Game - Wouldn’t need one Putting - Tiger
  11. BahBahBS

Throwback-First purchased WITB

1994, brand new set of KMart Dunlop's while at home on leave coming back from Okinawa on my way out to NC. Driver - PW. Pretty sure there was no putter in there.
  12. BahBahBS

What did you shoot today?

Played my first round since my first sub 80 round ever, 76 on Sat. The Golf God's certainly got their pound of flesh through 8 for the gift they granted me on Sat. +12 after 6 holes, had a double, triple and quad bogie in that mix, and +13 after 8. Then went 3 under for the next four holes...
  13. BahBahBS

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm back on the board. 3 on Sat and 3 for today's twilight round. This qualifies as a ridiculous number of birds for me and my game and ties my season long streak of two. Had this tap in on a par 3 after a 183 yd 5i (monster shot for me). That was cool.
  14. BahBahBS

Callaway Super Hybrid

Round 2 w/the 23 on Sat went amazingly well. Sooooo...Pulled the trigger on the 17 degree on CPO. Got a Like New w/their current 20% off and knocked another 30% off the remainder with my rewards points. Smokin’ deal. Think that will round out my bag, hopefully. Turn the 17 to 16 and 23 to...
  15. BahBahBS

Got an impromptu lesson from an LPGA veteran today.

Very awesome. Great story. Good on you for pausing to see what was really up when you saw her getting ready to do her thing. Love it.
Back