Recent content by Ballsohard

1. Ballsohard

Want to get better

Hey Panda, I figured i'd get a little help from the expert here. I've gotten my handicap to 16, but I'd like to get to to around 10 by next year. Right now I struggle from getting great con act consistently. My swing comes and goes a bit. A few things I think i'm not doing well: Coming over...
  2. Ballsohard

WTB Apex AW

Head only would be fine. Shaft works as well.
  3. Ballsohard

How long does it take for you to adjust to a new club?

I'm wondering how long it takes everyone to adjust/ work out the kinks in a new club/ clubs. I've actually played about 5 rounds with my irons and feel like i've got the general idea on the right swing to get the right strike out of the club, but I bought a SLDR 2 Hybrid I just can't hit at all...
  4. Ballsohard

Practice vs play ratio

I'm interested to hear everyone's take on practice vs play and how much practice you get in between rounds. I've been playing a lot more than practicing and I've seen my score drop dramatically just from understanding the game a bit more; but now that I'm a bogey golfer the score are slowing...
  5. Ballsohard

Shaft basics

I was wondering if someone can give me shaft basics. What I know is there are different weighted, length, and flex shafts; but i'm pretty much clueless after that. I started playing about 5 months ago now and i'm getting to the point of where I think i have a sample of my play style to be able...
  6. Ballsohard

Tempo

I'm finding a lot of times I start playing and get into a great Rhythm then all of the sudden play is halted by a bottle neck group. Do you guys have any advice on how to stay in rhythm or kind tips to said groups ?
  7. Ballsohard

Getting better, fatal flaw

Simply stated, i need to learn how to putt efficiently if i'm ever going to going to cut down my score. I'm to the point of where when i play 9, i par about 3 holes bogey 5 and double 2. I'm also getting to the point of where i'm getting birdie putts but just can't score on a hole (probably not...
  8. Ballsohard

New to Golf and TPC

Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself. I'm from (live) in New Orleans but work in Charleston. I'm a consultant so I get a lot of opportunity to travel (Vegas today!). Anyway, I started playing golf about 4 months ago with the intent to be a casual golfer, and then i fell in love. I play at least...
Back