Recent content by Bananas

1. Bananas

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

I love golf so much it’s crazy.
  2. Bananas

What did you shoot today?

Yeah putting is about feel and trusting your stroke. I’ve been kinda playing around with some techniques so I’m not too focused on scoring with the flat stick at this moment. Plus winter greens are always a bit more squirrelly. As this offseason ends I’m going to start spending 70 percent...
  3. Bananas

Black Shoes with Shorts

Only if your socks are knee-high argyles.
  4. Bananas

Spikes or Spikeless - Defend

I’d play golf in any shoes but usually it’s spikes.
  5. Bananas

Your Go To Color

All black or all white or all blue.
  6. Bananas

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Darn it I thought I was gonna get in this for sure.
  7. Bananas

Dream Golf Trip

Anywhere.
  8. Bananas

What did you shoot today?

Second round in the Cobras. 41 + 42 = 83 Hit one in the drink and missed 5-6 makeable birdie putts in the 6-12 foot range. Short game is a work in progress but irons and driver were very strong for me. Lots of tasty approach shots.
  9. Bananas

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

Played my second round with the Cobras but this time brought a driver and a SW as well. Second best score all time. Loving the feedback on these things. My confidence is at an all time high and I’m having even more fun than ever on a golf course which is crazy because I loved it too much...
  10. Bananas

How Much Does Water On The Course Effect You Play?

I am right for it. That way I ensure I don’t get wet.
  11. Bananas

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Love the copper look on these. The name is kinda lame, though.
  12. Bananas

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

OK. So I got the chance to hit these a bit on my farm this afternoon. In order to not just sound like a Cobra salesman, I’ve noticed a few things on the negative end of the spectrum. Firstly, as Shiels pointed out they do have a tendency to get dirty on the sole and the face rather quickly...
Back