Recent content by barryboymunro

1. barryboymunro

SuperSpeed Golf Review

I see the ladies version are cheaper on eBay. Is it worth buying them and adding extra weight by lead tape to get them to the men’s weight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. barryboymunro

Do You Have Any Questions About Club Refinishing/Restoration? - I've Got Answers

I’ve a Scotty Santa Fe and been sanding/polishing it up but there are still some tiny black dots almost like it’s pitting. Can this be fixed? How do I get them out? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. barryboymunro

Bag gap query

I like this advice I’ll book into the quad and look at the numbers. I like the idea of a 4 iron when it’s windy and not suitable for the 5 wood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. barryboymunro

Bag gap query

I went for a fitting at a well known facility in Scotland. My fitter said I should make my irons 2 degrees stronger to keep my ball flight down which I agree. Currently play driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 5i-Gap then 54 and 58. Taken my 50 out as I don’t use it and exchanged for the gap. My question is...
  5. barryboymunro

Sergio Garcia Signs with Callaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. barryboymunro

Sergio Garcia Signs with Callaway

Some of the comments here are quite frankly embarrassing! So much praise for when he signed and when they part ways there is lots of “told you so” from the same people, fickle comes to mind! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. barryboymunro

0311 XF versus 0311 X

Thanks for your feedback on that, I’ll need to have a hit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. barryboymunro

0311 XF versus 0311 X

Can anyone help me with the differentiation an XF and X model? I’m looking at the 4 iron specifically and noticed they are both the same length and loft, so is there a difference? Are they both easy to hit? Is one a lower more penetrating ball flight and better off the tee? Sent from my iPhone...
  9. barryboymunro

What golf stuff did you buy today?

A set of PXG 0311P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. barryboymunro

PXG Profile

I know this will have been talked about before but could not find anything on searches. What PXG 0311 model would be most similar to p790 gen 1 including profile, loft etc Thanks in a advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. barryboymunro

New Clubs for 2020 - going more or less forgiving?

I’m thinking of changing out the P790 gen1 with PXG. What line of PXG 0311 gen 2 are most similar in profile to the p790? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. barryboymunro

Flipper

I’ve always been a flipper and play to a decent standard but I’m making a real conscious effort to have my hands leading the club face at impact but I can’t quite get it. Any advice or drills to work on having those damn hands ahead at impact? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. barryboymunro

Golo S rust?

Hi, I have a Golo S that I hardly use and I noticed some small light brown spots on it, two areas. Is this rust on the black finish? How would I remove it? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. barryboymunro

Biomatch Golf

Sorry if this has already been posted, I did search and found nothing. My friend recently got this done on his clubs and thinks it’s amazing. He scored his first ever under par round and got an his first ever ace since he got the system installed last week. Most likely a coincidence but the...
  15. barryboymunro

Good on the range crap on the course

Hey guys, Needing some advice. I practice quite a lot, more than I play probably and I practice well, hit the ball well but when I get on the course more often than not I am having terrible rounds. My ball striking is so inconsistent with fatting it or thinning it, slicing it the lot. I need...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in