Recent content by Baseball2828

1. B

Reunion Resort, Orlando

Headed to Orlando to play the Reunion this week. Any info on the course would be great. Thanks
  2. B

How do you comeback from a bad round?

title says it all, didnt want to ask in the Focus thread, how do you come back from a bad round? Mentally and physically? Thanks in advance
  3. B

Im getting worse....ugh...help

Thanks all, gonna try to improve my ball striking and not worry about scores, we will see how it goes. Again, thanks for talking me off the ledge
  4. B

Im getting worse....ugh...help

Took up golf in my early 50's and have had the bug strong the last couple years. I've never been good, high handicapper, but have enjoyed playing and felt like I was getting better....Until the last 3 weeks, Ive played 6 rounds and Im getting worse, I mean awful. I cant hit driver, irons...
  5. B

School me on offset drivers vs straight neck

As the title says, school me on offset vs straight neck drivers. Im 58yr old and have around a 85mph swing speed, high handicapper with an occasional slice. Looking to upgrade drivers without breaking the bank. Im looking at the Cobra F-max driver it comes offset and straight neck, the more I...
  6. B

Most forgiving Driver for a high handicapper?

Thanks guys appreciate all the replies, suggestions etc. a bit more info I am currently using a Taylormade R580 xd R flex from 2003. I can "mostly" hit it straight but only about 180yds trying to find something similar with a bit more yardage. Again thanks for your replies
  7. B

Most forgiving Driver for a high handicapper?

Like the title says, looking something in the last 5 years. Thanks for the help
  8. B

Carolina Fall 2019 Gathering

Not looking good for me, Yall have fun maybe next time
  9. B

Carolina Fall 2019 Gathering

Nov 9 I just remembered is the Clemson State game, I have tix to, so that doesnt work for me. Not sure if Im going to be in town for the Nov 23 date, will know more closer it gets
  10. B

Calling all Carolinians

Hillsborough is now Carrboro lite:D
  11. B

New golfer from the Triangle of NC

Thanks for the welcome. Absolutely, would love to get together and play sometime, gonna be hit and miss the next couple weeks but after that should be wide open.
  12. B

New golfer from the Triangle of NC

Well recently retired from teaching/coaching after 30 years and have fallen in love with golf. Actually, not sure what I do is golf but I do enjoy it, Im awful. If I ever get any good at it, I will really be crazy for ii. Have enjoyed lurking and trying to learn, thought I would join and...
Back