Recent content by Bayoubogeyguy

1. B

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

I'd replace my Mizuno Mx200s with the Apex Pros. Yep they're ancient
  2. B

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

My RH current driver is the Cobra Fly Z 10.5 (set to 9.5) with a Diamana M+ 60S. It's been a bomb machine. Seeing the Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme with the same weight in the back gives me such confidence in the same build with with increased technology.
  3. B

CONTEST Cobra KING SpeedZone Driver

- Fowler - Variable - Speedzone - hybrid - pepperoni - non stop - netflix - McDonalds
  4. B

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

The #1 thing I want to replace is my Cobra Fly ZDriver with the new Cobra SZ
  5. B

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I'd love to win the Callaway's Epic Flash Driver because Artificial intelligence (beats mine) and real ball speed are a hard combination to beat.
  6. B

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

I'd love to win a new Ping G410 Plus to replace my aging Fly Z because with it's movable weight technology to fine tune my shots, increased forgiveness and ball speed it would result in a driver-gasm every time I stepped up on the tee box.:p?️‍♂️
  7. B

Ryder Cup Captains picks and predictions!

What did everyone think of the European Team Picks and Who does Davis Love add to his team? Does Europe kick our butt again or do we take back the Cup?
  8. B

THP EVEnts What's your Favorite?

Hello THPers? As a new Albatross member I'm curious about the smorgasbord of events on the calendar for THP! I would love for those that have attended or been selected to tell me their favorites and why! THanks!!
  9. B

Cobra Fly Z and Cobra LTD Driver Comparison?????

Ok THPers! Here's my dilemma. I've been playing the Bio Cell. Rick Shiels did a review of both the Fly Z and the LTD and had dramatically different results. The Fly Z has been called he G30 killer. If you had to choose one which one would it be and why? Thanks!!
Back