Recent content by bbutler

1. bbutler

Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

I would agree with sound. More of a cast sound. Dead center shots seem to have a nice sound. I like the ball flight with the rdx shaft. I get plenty of height out of the coupled with the rdx shaft. Are there better shaft options out there I’m sure. I have a few issues with the c721. 1 the actual...
  2. bbutler

Ok got a little time in sim this morning due to rain. Set of 721 shafted with rdx stiff. Much better in my opinion to the elevate shafts. They still require a smoother tempo than my i95 shafted KFTs. Nice smooth Louie tempo and they are money. Forgiveness of the slightly larger head could come...
  3. bbutler

WTB Arm Lock

What’s out there for sale.
  4. bbutler

Hope to get out with mine Sunday. Curious to see what happens with new shafts.
  5. bbutler

My initial experience with 4 and 5 is a little flawed. In my original setup I had elevate 95s in reg flex. Shaft played well in 7-pw. However shaft flex and swing weight didn’t work for me in long irons. Tour Edge is building me a set with rdx black stiff. Swing weight on this set should be...
  6. bbutler

Swing weight tolerances.

Not talking custom club makers. This one is about oem companies. What would you think swing weight tolerances would or should be. Cobra for instance shows graphite shafted KFTs are standard c9 steel shafted d2. Another company stated that a club would be d2 in an email. Clubs show up between D...
  7. bbutler

Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Maybe it’s just a placebo effect.
  8. bbutler

I do like the technology in golf equipment. I still hit the ball as far and as well as I did when I was in my 30s.
  9. bbutler

Give them a call. I got mine a month or so ago.
  10. bbutler

I got a weight kit from TE. Comes with a 5, 15, and an 18
  11. bbutler

What club are you looking to replace next?

Only thing that may need replaced in near future are wedges. Have several rounds on them. Lots of sim golf wedge practice.
  12. bbutler

Had a little time on my hands today. Put in a speeder 661 shaft that plays about 3/4 short. Installed 15 gram weight. 721 was possibly even better than with the rdx blue. Dead straight bullets.
  13. bbutler

Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges

Have been playing them for a little more than a year. Have the 50 54 and 58 in brushed steel. Best clubs in my bag.
  14. bbutler

Salad Dressing Warm or Cold?

Prefer my dressing and salad cold.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in