Recent content by Bernoulli

1. Bernoulli

CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Left sock first every time!
  2. Bernoulli

Tour Event THP Thoughts?

Not this year. I applaud the fact that he has qualified previously and made the cut as recently as last year, but the USGA is not giving him a special exemption. His Open dream is just another casualty of this awful pandemic.
  3. Bernoulli

How about which foot do you put a sock on first, right or left?
  4. Bernoulli

Video THP Live with Canadan + Contest

Productions like this make me happy that I’m a member of this great golf forum. The forum is given honest opinions and feedback that are more than just a rehashing of the manufacturer’s press release.
  5. Bernoulli

The Canadanian Effect, a recognized scientific phenomenon, is guaranteed to increase one’s post count. I won’t let Canadan down. On to 1k.
  6. Bernoulli

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I couldn’t have stated it any better. Right down to the expressed appreciation. Thank you THP and Cobra and Puma. I will definitely wear the apparel with pride and appreciation. I still can’t believe all that is happening here.
  7. Bernoulli

You need 73 for 3k and I need 37 for 1k. Well 36 now.
  8. Bernoulli

Here's hoping you reach that lofty goal:
  9. Bernoulli

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

It's going to be back in the 60s on Sunday, so I may get to wear it then.
  10. Bernoulli

Ask OITW, he's the man to speak to regarding Puma apparel.
  11. Bernoulli

Space X Launch - Who’s Watching

It takes a certain breed to begin with. Many of our astronauts were former military test pilots.
  12. Bernoulli

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Last year's version of the Truvis. Performs well enough for me.
  13. Bernoulli

Nice goal for you to have over these last days.
  14. Bernoulli

How Many hybrids do you carry?

I have one hybrid (22 degree) but it's currently not in my bag. I went with a 22.5 degree 7 wood for this season in my Cobra setup.
  15. Bernoulli

Peak ability

I just use a different term "plateau". Same idea though. It's a leveling off of sorts.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in