Recent content by Bevs

1. B

How do you grip the club? Overlap Interlock 10 Finger Other?

I started with interlock and then I had some finger pain so switched to overlap. I just recently switched back to interlock with no more finger pain and I feel like I have way better control of the club face with the interlock now.
  2. B

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

I ordered the HMP with the Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH NEO shafts last week and I can't wait to hit them, it's only been a week and the wait is already killing me.
  3. B

Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

tried to buy the greys earlier in the week but they wouldn't add to cart, they must have been available by mistake. looks like ill get to try again on the 20th
  4. B

Bryson Drug test

Nothing says I don't use steroids like an unprompted youtube video saying I don't use steroids
  5. B

Jordan Retro 4 Golf Shoes

Love jordan IV's but not as a golf shoe, plus I already have the regular version of these.
  6. B

Golf next Friday?

I would assume dec 3rd but the fact there is a thread about this is why I always ask which exact friday they're asking about
  7. B

Theragun mini

absolutely love my mini, fits in the golf bag, hockey bag, travel bag, etc. no problem and just as great for everyday use
  8. B

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Ordered the caddytek caddylite from costco, it's hard to beat for the price and seemed like a great cart to start with. Walked my first round with it this morning and it performed awesome, so much nicer than carrying.
  9. B

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

used a push cart for the first time this weekend and it was great, made for a very easy walk. Safe to say I'm planning on joining the mafia now
  10. B

Callaway MAVRIK FW Woods and Hybrids

After a couple of rounds and a range session with my 4h I'm not sure it's possible to hit a truly bad shot with it as long as you get some part of the club face on it
  11. B

#BagBattles - What’s your current battle?

just picked up a 4h mavrik that is currently battling my hogan edge cft 3i, and after 4 holes of use the mavrik is already looking like a winner. 3w spot is definitely seeing some contemplation as well, and irons will be replaced next year so always looking at irons as well.
  12. B

Anson belts

just placed an order for 3 belts and 3 buckles
  13. B

Miura Irons: Why don’t free agents use them?

Here's the video of the Erik Anders Lang interview, they also show a bit of the forging process
  14. B

Why are more chippers not used by mid-high handicappers?

I don't use one as a high handicap that's been playing for a year, I prefer to use my on course time to continue to practice my chipping and pitching skills with my wedges instead of a club I won't be bagging in the future. I used half of one of the lessons I took and learned proper technique...
  15. B

Ben Hogan Equalizer II Wedges

I originally bought a 52 and loved it so much that I added a 60, both in black finish. They look awesome and feel great on chips and full swings.
Back