Recent content by bgodwin1

1. B

Odyssey Tri Hot Putters (2022)

Thanks you guys. Looks like I’ll hold out for the Tri-Hot! The new line looks sweet 👍🏼 @Alez367 @Muchmore18 @cm24
  2. B

Odyssey Tri Hot Putters (2022)

Was thinking about getting a White Hot OG #1 for Christmas. Should I hold out for the Tri-Hot version instead?
  3. B

Puma ProAdapt Delta Golf Shoes

I received my pair in the mail and they feel amazing. I probably could have fit into an 8 in the last model of the ProAdapt, but I saw someone on Instagram say to go up half a size. I ordered an 8.5 and am so glad I did. This is my first experience wearing Puma golf shoes so I’m very excited. I...
  4. B

They look amazing. Thanks for the tips on the sizing. The last version was almost a full size smaller for me than my usual size 9 in other brands so I ended up ordering these in an 8.5.
  5. B

Is the stripe navy blazer like the website says or black? Also, are they TTS or should I go a half size down? Awesome shoes!
  6. B

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Thank you! I hit my 7 iron about 165-170 and have a pretty high ball flight which I like. Not trying to tinker too much. Don't think I'm ready to take the leap to Standard Apex yet so DCBs sound like best bet.
  7. B

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I'm coming from Rogue irons and want to pull the trigger on the DCBs. Can anyone provide insight on whether to get the 85g or 95g Elevate ETS shaft? My Rogues have the stock True Temper XP 95g and I'm wondering if the 85g in the DCBs will be too light.
Back