Recent content by bhilln

1. bhilln

What are you building? (Club style)

Threw a AD DI 85 in a 588 hybrid last night... Had a lot of luck with the shaft in driver and FW so looking forward to seeing how the hybrid set up works
  2. bhilln

Ventana Canyon Golf Club Tucson, AZ Review

Ventana Canyon Golf Club sits under the shadow of the Santa Catalina Mountains overlooking the city of Tucson AZ. Although a private club, times on GolfNow are available for both the Canyon and Mountain courses. Both courses are a Tom Fazio design and are pure resort style course set in a...
  3. bhilln

Dove Mountain Golf Club Tucson, AZ Review

The Golf Club at Dove Mountain sits about 45 min’s north of Tuscon AZ in Marana. It offer’s 3 9-hole courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and associated with the Ritz Carlton resorts. Situated in the Sonoran Desert and Tortolita Mountains as a backdrop it puts a premium on strategy and shot...
  4. bhilln

La Paloma Country Club, Tucson AZ Review

I had the chance to play La Paloma Country Club located in Tucson, AZ this week. The club recently completed a 35 million dollar renovation and is a Jack Nicklaus Signature designed course operated by Troon Golf. The course is situated on the north side of Tucson along the Santa Catalina...
  5. bhilln

2014 Golf Trip / Course Pondering Thread

For many of us, the golf season is approaching and I find myself looking at a variety of locations for golfing trips. Where are you pondering going to play this season... other than THP events of course? For me, Whistling Straits / Erin Hills area and Myrtle Beach are high on my list this...
  6. bhilln

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Some great looking sticks there... Really liking te looks of that CBs
  7. bhilln

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Enjoy fellas will be following along while stuck at work and watching it snow here. Hit 'em well
  8. bhilln

Weaver Ridge Golf Club Peoria, IL

Today I had the opportunity to play Weaver Ridge golf course located in Peoria, IL. Weaver Ridge is regarded by many as one of the best course in central IL. I pretty much had the course to myself today so thought I’d take some pictures and do a little review. Keep in mind that it was 45deg’s...
  9. bhilln

THP Live Round thread!

5 iron just short Chip to 2 feet and tap in par
  10. bhilln

THP Live Round thread!

3 wood up the middle leaving 198 to the hole
  11. bhilln

THP Live Round thread!

Second is par3 156
  12. bhilln

What are you drinking right now?

. Been a long week.... Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
  13. bhilln

Energy Drinks & Shots

I just stick to coffee for my caffeine fix. Call me old school, but who know's what's in all those energy drinks.
  14. bhilln

Mont Tremblant Courses -- Quebec

I'm headed up to Mont Tremblant in Quebec this week for a couple day's. Two courses up there, Le Diable and Le Geant. Would love to play both, but will only be able to get one round in. Can anybody give a recommendation on which one, or others in that area to check out?
  15. bhilln

Golf Pants for Tall Hackers

There are numerous threads on great tech clothing for golf but I haven't come across anything for those of us that need long/tall clothing. As the weather starts to cool down I always find myself wishing for a good pair of golf pants but haven't ever been able to find them in a 36" length...
Back