Recent content by bhilton

1. bhilton

Free Hole In One Titleist Bag Tag

Callaway also will send one of these if you use their product. Hopefully I can add some more to my collection soon.
  2. bhilton

Contest: Callaway Customs Goes Rogue

I had to go with the colors of my alumni (Louisiana Tech University). I've seen several others with this same combo.
  3. bhilton

Switching to a claw grip

I posted several times in the Regional Rivalry SEC thread about my putting issues I've been having. I've tried many different things to fix it, but nothing seemed to work. Monday afternoon, I was playing in a skins game at my local course. About 30 minutes before we teed off, I got on the...
  4. bhilton

2017 Arnold Palmer Invitational Contest & Thread

I'll say 15 of the top 20
  5. bhilton

2015 THP Thanksgiving Picture Feast Contest

Here is ours. I forgot to get it before we all dug in.
  6. bhilton

Caddying

We have the U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Championship coming in town in a couple of weeks and I'm volunteering to caddy for the tournament. Having never caddied before, this is a new experience for me. Does anyone with caddy experience have any tips they can offer? I know the general stuff about...
  7. bhilton

Houston area people

There's a pretty good chance that I'll be moving there sometime in the beginning of next year. My office will most likely be in the Memorial City area. I've been looking at houses in the northwest part of Houston, but wasn't sure if that was a good area or not. I don't really have that much...
  8. bhilton

April Fool's Tournament Ideas

Every Tuesday night at our course we have a 9 hole scramble. I usually try to set the course up differently every week so it's not the same exact holes every time they come out to play. I wanted to do something special tomorrow since it's April Fool's, but I can't come up with any good ideas...
  9. bhilton

Shout out to NoLine...

I meant to post this a while back, but it slipped my mind. NoLine put up a free set of kids clubs in the marketplace a few weeks ago and I jumped on it since we are going to be having some kids clinics at my course in the near future and needed some kids sets to use since many of our kids don't...
  10. bhilton

WTB: Weight set for Razr Fit driver

I'm looking for the weight set with the extra weights for the Razr Fit driver if anybody has it laying around.
  11. bhilton

New job

I've been away from THP for quite a while now. I just recently started a new job and I've been trying to get settled in to my new position and haven't had much time for anything else until now. I'm not managing a small golf course about 20 minutes from where I live. I've been wanting to get...
  12. bhilton

Need some help matching a visor...

I bought this Callaway visor a couple of weeks ago, and when I got it in, I realized I don't have anything that really matches it. I thought I did, but it turns out I don't. Here is a link to the visor... http://www.gppgolf.com/catalog/product/gallery/id/147965/image/28194/ I would assume...
  13. bhilton

Marathon

Has anyone ever run in one? I'm training for my first one now. I'm planning on running in the Bass Pro Marathon is Missouri on November 3rd. I don't really have a certain time I'm trying to get, I just want to finish the first one. The guys I'm running with have all ran in a couple of them...
  14. bhilton

Squire Creek Country Club Review - Choudrant, LA

I've had a couple of request for some pictures of my home course from several people. I thought I would just make it into a review of the course. I was able to talk my wife into going out there with me to take pictures while we played (I think she's only seen the course twice since we...
  15. bhilton

Footjoy FJ Hydrolite Rainwear sweepstakes

Footjoy is giving away some of their FJ Hydrolite Rainwear. It looks pretty sweet. http://www.footjoy.com/contest/2013dryjoyshydrolite/entry.asp
Back