Recent content by BigCountryStein

1. BigCountryStein

WTB: Callaway Apex UT 21*

Looking for an Apex UT driving iron with 21 degrees of loft. Steelfiber 95 x or s would be a bonus but it doesn't really matter what shaft it is, I'll buy anything. Let me know what you have thanks!
  2. BigCountryStein

Best On Course Snacks

For me I've always taken nut mixes and PB & J's. Sometimes I'll get some dried fruit in there or granola bars. What's your favourite thing to bring to the course?
  3. BigCountryStein

Most birdies in a round?

I once had 6 birdies, 6 pars and 6 bogies in the same round. A close 2nd in the most birdies category would be when I had 5 and an ace. How many have you had in one round?
  4. BigCountryStein

WTB: Versa #7

I'm looking to start a DIY refinishing project and I'm in love with my putter right now. I'm looking for a Versa 7 BWB OR WBW! Paint chips are fine, just please no dents or dings. Or very limited anyways. Let me know what you got, thanks.
  5. BigCountryStein

If You Could Work For 1 OEM, Which One Would It Be?

For me the choice is pretty easy. Callaway seems like they have so much fun, and one thing I enjoy most about all of the workplaces I've had and value the most at a job is the strong feeling of family and a team environment. It's very clear from what you can read in any of the contest...
  6. BigCountryStein

Favourite Drill Before Round?

Please excuse my Canadian spelling! But what is your favourite drill to do before a round? I do 2 putting drills. 1. I do a drill to find the speed of the greens. While playing different courses for tournaments all the time, and on poa grass in my area, green speed is always a big variable...
  7. BigCountryStein

Titleist Pro V1x+

Does anyone know anything about this ball? I found one at my course (I guess one of the Mackenzie Tour guys left it behind) and was wondering if anyone has played these and can give a comparison to a Pro V1 or regular V1x, or say if they found it to be different at all. The Titleist website...
  8. BigCountryStein

Stretching

I did a forum and Google search and found nothing, but mods please merge if possible. How many of you stretch before a round? Or even practicing? The reason I ask is because I've been underswinging lately and I feel super stiff and can't take the club back 100% of the way which is pretty odd...
  9. BigCountryStein

WTB: Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts OVERLENGTH!!

I was hitting balls with my friend's J40's with Dynamic Gold X100's that were +0.5 inches over standard and they felt great with a sweet flight on them. What was even better was that my back felt great too! I'd like any model (X100, Tour Issue X100, X100 AMT or Tour Issue X100 AMT), but here...
  10. BigCountryStein

FS/FT: Great Big Bertha 3w AD DI7x, AD DI85x, Metal X Milled #7

Some really good stuff for sale here that I didn't get along with. My loss is your gain! Everything is OBO and in USD shipped from Canada. I think my prices are pretty solid but feel free to send a PM, worst I can say is no. Trade interests include, Scotty Cameron X5/X5R, X Flex 3 woods, SM5...
  11. BigCountryStein

Hi From Victoria... Again.

I think this is my 3rd time checking in, but I'm seeing a lot of new faces/names, so I wanna reintroduce myself. I'm Sawyer, 20, from Victoria BC Canada on Vancouver Island. I've been a member for a long time and been active on and off, super active, to not posting in a month. Working 3 jobs...
  12. BigCountryStein

WTB: Callaway GBB Driver and 3 Wood

I really want to get my hands on some Great Big Bertha goodness. Looking for 9-10.5 degrees for the driver. Thanks in advance! Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  13. BigCountryStein

SeeMore Putters Thread

Here's another one. It truly was awesome. I'm super grateful Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  14. BigCountryStein

SeeMore Putters Thread

So this came today. A HUUUUGGGEEE thank you to blugold! He gave me a stupid good deal on this beauty and when I asked him if he had any extra headcovers laying around for purchase, he said: "Don't worry about it, I'll throw some in." Pumped is an understatement!!!!! Sent from my...
  15. BigCountryStein

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Picked up a sweet silicon Under Armour belt today for 30 bucks after I used a local coupon and $5 gift card Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Back