Recent content by bigdaddy

1. B

Fixing a bad stamping job with a right angle grinder.

My buddy got a new stamping set and asked if he could try stamping my wedges. I figured worst comes to worst, I will have to fix it. Guess what... I have to fix it. Since my job has taught me a ton about metal working, I am ok doing this stuff. Some pics so you can see what I am up against...
  2. B

FS: Leupold Pincaddie2

For sale, basically used for one season and stopped using it as our course upgraded to GPS on our carts. Selling for $140. Don’t hesitate to make an offer too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

FS: Green Ray Vehicles Remote Control Golf Caddy-PICKUP only

For Sale, but pickup in Brooklyn CT only! Would cost a small fortune to ship! We are about 35 minutes from Worcester or Providence. Looking for $200 or best offer. I have video of it moving as well. Pretty cool, but my knee isn't allowing me to walk too much this year. You can easily get 18...
  4. B

FS: odyssey white hot RX V-Line Fang

Price Drop to $80 shipped CONUS?? Just not feeling this putter. Tried to love it, but sticking with my Seemore. $100 shipped or best offer. Shipped CONUS Too! All reasonable offers considered Forgot to mention 33". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Done for year...

Just got back from the Dr. Found out my MCL has a tear in it, but it should heal itself with rest and bracing, but likely will need surgery for a meniscus tear. I had been having pain in my right knee since last Thanksgiving when my sons wanted to play football in the back yard. Went out for...
  6. B

Question regarding a belly putter...

Was playing with a guy this weekend who has a belly putter that he has been using (43") and he asked me if I thought it could be cut down to a standard length (34"). I was stumped and didn't see why it couldn't be done. Just not sure if the shaft is different, etc. Does anyone know if it will...
  7. B

Issue with opponent using an oversized ball marker...

Has anyone run into someone who uses an oversized ball marker to mark their ball on the green. I am talking bigger than a poker chip big! I played a guy yesterday who was using one that was about 2" in diameter and 1/4" thick. I had a chip that I was playing that was tracking right for the...
  8. B

FS: Aldila Rip Phenom S 55g with R1 Adapter Shaft

For sale and never swung. Bought the driver and put my other shaft in. $50 shipped or B/O. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

FS: Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 60- 3.4 Stiff Shaft

I bought a new Callaway DBD with this shaft in it and found it to be a little too whippy for me. So I bought a stiffer shaft for it. Shaft is standard Callaway length with a midsize grip and Callaway adapter installed. Looking to get $85 shipped for it. By all means don't hesitate to make me...
  10. B

Clubs Stolen Last Night

I feel violated. I parked my car outside of a hotel last night and someone smashed the rear window and stole my clubs. I estimate the replacement cost to be $3500 for all the gear. Bag, travel case, rangefinder and my GPS (that was a great idea...). They weren't new clubs. but they were...
  11. B

WTB: High Lauch Driver for son

Looking for a high launch driver for my 11 year old son. Preferably looking for something with an adapter so as he grows, I can keep changing his shaft to keep him updated. Was thinking an R9 460 or even an R11 would likely work in a 10.5 degree. He is currently hitting my wife's Taylormade...
  12. B

Anyone else give up on the SLDR?

I recently purchased the SLDR and put in my Matrix Black Tie (per my driver fitting last fall). I hit the ball OK, but felt it wasn't as good as my Adams Super LS w/ the Matrix in it. I tend to spin the hell out of my driver and that is why I have been in low spin heads/shafts for ever...
  13. B

FS: TM SLDR 9.5 Stiff driver

Well finally decided that the SLDR is not fo my golf swing. Still hitting my Adams Super LS better. I used this driver for 2 rounds and a range session, but just too inconsistent for me. Paid $379 @ my local golf store. $280 shipped conus.
  14. B

Fs: Seemore Triangulator and Putting Dvd

Pretty self explanatory. Never been used and have been laying around. $10 shipped conus.
  15. B

Fs: Adams Fast 12 LS Head, cover and tool

For Sale today is my 8.5 degree Adams Fast 12 LS. It is a low spinning beast of a head. I barely used it, mainly because it dropped my spin too low. I will it for $35 shipped conus. Comes with the tool and headcover. Also willing to hear offers.
Back