Recent content by BigDill

1. BigDill

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Anytime my friend. Nothing that anyone else around here wouldn’t do if they could. Thanks for hanging around with me over the weekend. It was great to hang again.
  2. BigDill

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

I am excited! If it was a home game I would head over right now.
  3. BigDill

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

May 16 is right around the corner. THIS COULD BE YOU could actually be you!
  4. BigDill

WTB One length irons

Do you want to borrow mine? I want to keep them, but you can definitely give them an extended run if you want.
  5. BigDill

Genius or Not Cool?

Not cool at all. its a community TV. That said, all service departments should have a simulator set up.
  6. BigDill

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

The cup of refried pinto beans used to be my jam when I was a kid. I still get the bean burrito because it reminds me of it. I even add some taco bell mild or hot sauce to my cooked at home refried beans to this day. To answer the question, I am getting the enchirito and the frijoles.
  7. BigDill

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

@BilGill was a much better golfer than @BigDill 😂
  8. BigDill

Did I begin to break through today??

Good luck! There have been more than a few stories of people joining THP as a really high cap and moving down quickly. If nothing else, seems like you are building confidence with the driver and that is a huge part of hitting it consistently.
  9. BigDill

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

That’s an interesting observation. I wonder if this is as true for graphite shafts, especially ones that have a more complex profile, as it is for steel.
  10. BigDill

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations dude!
  11. BigDill

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

So who is keeping October 12-15 clear on their calendar, just in case?
  12. BigDill

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

It was great to finally meet up. Had such a great time this weekend.
  13. BigDill

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Made it to the airport with a photo finish. Don’t know if my bags will make it. Love this place, but not so much the airport.
  14. BigDill

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

The Darkspeed LS has been very good to me on this trip. The speed this club has is impressive. I’m also loving that o can elevate the ball while using the 9* head. It’s pretty wild.
Back