Recent content by biglee33

1. biglee33

Thanks go out to T2GRN18!!!!!!!!!!!!

While at the Ohio outing I overheard T2GRN18 say he didn't have any tobacco on Saturday morning. I happened to have an extra can that day so I just tossed it to him and told him to keep it. Didn't really think anything about it until last week when I got a pm from him asking for my mailing...
  2. biglee33

Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Anyone on here play it? I kinda took over my wife and little boys account. I've been playing it for a couple weeks and would like to start a THP clan on there. You guys should check it out. It's a pretty cool game.
  3. biglee33

Going through a tough time right now....

Two of my coworkers were injured yesterday morning, one of them fatally in a train accident. I work for CSX Transportation as a conductor/engineer. I was supposed to go out on a call to load a train in St. Charles, VA late last night, but as fate would have it a new hire called in because he...
  4. biglee33

Sharkwrestler is the Mann!!!!!!!

Recently I inquired about some of the older model THP hats. Not long after I received a pm from Sharky asking for my address. He wouldn't take any compensation for it and said he just wanted me to have it. What a great gift Jim. To say that you are an asset to this site is a tremendous...
  5. biglee33

WTB THP Hats....

The only THP hat I own is my Albatross hat. I know before I joined this site they had more offerings for headwear. These are the hats I am interested in. I know there was a black THP hat and a white one. Anyone have these?
  6. biglee33

Band of Brothers is now on SPIKE TV.

If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend doing so. One of, if not the best WWII mini-series or shows for that matter. I have ever seen. If your sitting around your house on this memorial day, I would tune in. You will not be disappointed.
  7. biglee33

Clubhouse destroyed by fire....

Last night around 2 am, the clubhouse at my local golf course was destroyed. Hard to swallow right now. http://www.harlandaily.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Harlan+Country+Club-s+clubhouse+is+destroyed+by+fire%20&id=18579481&instance=top_stories
  8. biglee33

Cost effective alternative to spikeless golf shoes....

http://www.boombah.com/All-Products/Turf-Shoes/ Let me start off by saying I don't know if this belongs here, or not. Just thought it was something I would share with my fellow THP'ers. Before I took up golf I was a passionate softball player. Because of this I found a shoe that is very...
  9. biglee33

Titleist VG3 balls....

Just bought a Titleist Mix from knetgolf.com and found about 8 of these in there. Just wondering what they compared to. I did a google search and found that they are from Japan, and not made here in the states. They look sweet, but are they any good???
  10. biglee33

New lefty from Kentucky here....

Just discovered the site tonight and have been thrilled at all the things I have read and learned! Can't wait to dive in a little deeper!
Back