Recent content by bigmcclarron

1. bigmcclarron

2015 bags?

Hi guys Can someone remind me when we are likely to see the 2015 bag offerings from the likes of titleist and ping? Not sure if I should buy now or wait a little bit longer? Thanks
  2. bigmcclarron

Now that is one way of selling your clubs on ebay!

So people have recently been struggling to get good money for clubs on ebay over here in the UK, so I give this guy full marks for trying his best to attract a bigger audience! http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111438174680&alt=web
  3. bigmcclarron

Someone pick me a rangefinder!

Right guys I an on the prowl for a rangefinder First I thought about the bushnell v3, then I thought the nikon coolshot and now I am just confused! I found the UK version of the kickbutt one I read about on here, but I am not sure. So my question is what would you buy and why?
  4. bigmcclarron

Iron refinish? Options for these?

Hi guys So I recently picked up a backup set of irons to play with at home, a rather nice set of cleveland cg1 tour combos 3-PW The blades are fine, but the cavity backs have got some wear which you can see inside the cavity themselves, just through some bag chatter and rub I guess? Anyway I...
  5. bigmcclarron

Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

Mine turned up yesterday, kinda let him do what we wanted really!
  6. bigmcclarron

Lajosi Putters Thread

Never seen this thread! So I thought I might as well put my DD201 in here :)
  7. bigmcclarron

SLDR hybrid Japan?

Sorry guys I didn't mean white, on closer inspection it is silver!
  8. bigmcclarron

SLDR hybrid Japan?

Hi guys Managed to snap up a 19 degree and 21 degree SLDR hybrid from a guy on eBay. They just turned up and I noticed that one had a black logo at the bottom and the other was white? After some more digging online, I worked out it was the Japanese version! Does anyone know if there are any...
  9. bigmcclarron

Show Off Your Putter Collection

So this turned up for me this week
  10. bigmcclarron

What to do in Washington?

OK guys so I am going on a business trip the start of March with my boss to Washington. We have rented some apartment in Georgetown I believe, I only have a spare two days so what do you recommend we do? I have never been to Washington before, and apart from the white house, I have to be honest...
  11. bigmcclarron

Photography

Looks a lot like mine :)
  12. bigmcclarron

Xenon Golf Co. putters

I forgot to add my bag tag he made me!
  13. bigmcclarron

Xenon Golf Co. putters

Well here is some pics of the weld in discussion, I think everyone is going to be different about this, to me it is nice to see as it shows how handmade it all is by Lumpy in his little shack! The weld is a lot smaller than you think.
  14. bigmcclarron

Xenon Golf Co. putters

Might as well put mine on here as well :)
  15. bigmcclarron

Jetspeed vs SLDR three wood?

Hi guys Can anyone tell me the difference between these two? I know the Jetspeed doesn't have any movable weights. But is the Jetspeed a lightweight club compared to the SLDR? Lowest spinner? Thanks
Back