Recent content by bigpushright

1. B

v swing video recorder

Hi just wondering if anyone has used this yet it looks pretty cool.If you have used please post a comment as to how you like it.
  2. B

brass tips

I am looking to increase the swingweight of my clubs.I find my new cobra s9 are too light and i cant feel where the iron head is throughout the swing which makes my tempo get too fast.I was wondering if anyone has tried brass tips and if so did it work well and how did it affect ballflight?
  3. B

nickent evolver driver

I have a chance to get a nickent evolver driver but it doesnt come with a tool or adaptors does anyone no where to get these?
  4. B

looking for a new driver

Hi guys just looking for your opinion on a new driver.I shoot mid 80s have about an 88 mile an hour driver swing and have trouble getting the ball up in the air high.I currently game a Nickent 4dx t spec draw 12 degree driver.My mishit is a slice.I have read alot of reviews on the Mizuno mx 700...
  5. B

cobra s9 irons

Hi guys just wondering if anyone here is gaming the cobra s9 irons.I went to the local golftown after the season ended here in Canada and hit lots of different irons and it came down to these or the Adams a70s but the Cobras won the spot in my bag however it is cold enough here to freeze the...
Back