Recent content by billyh

1. billyh

Loggerhead Golf Co. Headcovers

You canceling class?
  2. billyh

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Last full round I played was almost 10 months ago. I understand. Just break out the training aids. If you need some positive encouragement you have my number. I’ll get the hype up and get your head back in the game 😁
  3. billyh

Had to use 1 shaft brand in all clubs...what's your choice?

12/14 clubs are UST. Still rocking the custom Helium in the driver. Irons and hybrid are ATTAS, and wedges are Recoils. Just the putter and 5w aren’t UST.
  4. billyh

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

Unfortunately I’m out. I won’t be able to make a trip anytime soon.
  5. billyh

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Some people wanted to see the Legend Killer @BriMac get in so @DannyLe could get his rematch. Danny got his taste and I don’t think he wants that smoke! @JDax is probably one of the biggest competitors I’ve seen on a golf course. Whoever his teammate is better be ready to go. And if not, he’ll...
  6. billyh

The Disney World Thread

Beach Club and Yacht Club have the BEST pool out of all the resorts. We’ve stayed at there twice. You seriously can’t go wrong there.
  7. billyh

The Disney World Thread

https://rentals.dvcshop.com/confirmed-reservations/ That’s who we used for our last trip. If you can find a reservation that matches your dates instead of just renting the points it can save you a ton too. We found the service to be a great money saver and got Boulder Ridge at a rate cheaper...
  8. billyh

The Disney World Thread

Animal Kingdom Lodge - it’s awesome but only bus transportation places. Boulder Ridge/Wilderness Lodge - Great resort and plenty of options for transportation everywhere. Those are my top two.
  9. billyh

Tour Event LIV Miami 2024 Apr 5-7

That’s a pretty long drive for you isn’t it?
  10. billyh

Great Parking

I bet he does cross fit.
  11. billyh

Puma x Volition Limited Edition Stand Bag Sale

I snagged one. Thanks @Thrillbilly Jim !!!
  12. billyh

Brag about your kids

I found out my 3rd grader was on the principle's list. I was upset until I found out it was because he got all A’s. That list must have changed meanings from when I was on it back in elementary school.
  13. billyh

Car emergency supplies

This Because of this. Towing the camper is different. I have a basic tool setup with 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 sockets (metric and standard), wrenches from 8-34mm and 1/4-1 1/8”, pliers (varies types), screw driver set, impact guns in 3/8 and 1/2, ratchets for said sockets, multi meter, spare fuses...
  14. billyh

Guess the difference: Conforming vs Non

I hope these are from Indi. I’ve always been interested in their non-conforming wedges but have never bought any. @Jman could you hit a couple surlyn/ionomer low compression balls with them? I’d like to see how bad they chew them up.
  15. billyh

Golf License Plates

I read that completely different at first.
Back