Recent content by billyh

1. billyh

Do you change tee height to influence path?

I had the opposite outcome with teeing the ball a touch lower. If I used the half ball above the head method I would slice the everliving dog turd out of it. Teeing it down a bit seemed to fix that some. I’ve only had one round of 9 with the B21 driver and a normal tee hight was used.
  2. billyh

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

When you're used to staying at a Motel 6 in the rough part of town when traveling, anything without a chalk outline on the floor looks amazing.
  3. billyh

What are your thoughts on rental clubs?

I don't think it was my personal best, but I rented a set at Disney (M2's) and was VERY impressed with them. I actually bought the irons at Dick's on a black friday sale that same year. Still playing them now. So no, I'm not opposed to renting clubs at a nice facility.
  4. billyh

USGA Approves Amateur Endorsements

Thanks for the info. With that cap, I'm all for it.
  5. billyh

I'd be in the water at least once. Might have to bring 4 dozen balls and some dive gear with me :LOL:
  6. billyh

Between @Canadan and @Jman it will. Once we get the teams all set, I want to see the betting odds so the real trash talk can start.
  7. billyh

Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

Making the transition from long drive to tour player, what do you consider being successful on tour is (I.E. making cuts, keeping the card, winning a lot, etc.)? For a follow up, who wins their first tour event, you or Berkshire?
  8. billyh

USGA Approves Amateur Endorsements

I'm all for compensation for using one's likeness but I don't know where to draw the line. If an amateur is good enough to make a living playing golf, they need to go pro. For the younger players getting to and from tournaments, paying for meals, winning a closest to the pin, and help with...
  9. billyh

Just the chriping back and forth between @Canadan and @Jman during the event is going to make this one 🔥
  10. billyh

Don't worry, I'm playing at a 28 :LOL:
  11. billyh

Do I see a rematch between @Canadan and Vosh?
  12. billyh

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just picked these up. They should go well with the knickers I found yesterday.
  13. billyh

Wide Blade Putters

I rolled a couple double wides the last time I was at a PGA Superstore. The ones that stood out were the Mizuno, and a stock Benti. Wasn’t to thrilled with the Scottie.
  14. billyh

Well... if the shoe fits ;)
  15. billyh

you are guilty of criticizing others for which of the following ?

I was hitting a 3 wood off the deck in the sim at a big box store yesterday. I am by no means a long hitter and was carrying it 165ish with zero warm ups but it was almost straight as an arrow. I’m amazed on how many guys on the internet carry a 9 iron that far and can hit 300 yard bombs at...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in