Recent content by Blade Man

1. Blade Man

Under-hyped and Over-hyped: Your List

Under- Honma irons. Odyssey 10 2 ball armlock putter. Over- I don’t really know. I think most companies over hype their products. That’s marketing.
  2. Blade Man

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played a different course for a change. 3rd group put and we still had to deal with slow play. :rolleyes: Here’s some pics I took.
  3. Blade Man

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Walked 18 today. Watched the Ryder Cup and THP’d. Also set up one of my drivers with a new shaft.
  4. Blade Man

Your Result on This Shot

I’d a hit at least 3 of them. Not a good idea to be in front of me when I’m hitting.
  5. Blade Man

Where Do You Guys Spend Your Money The Most?

Golf for sure, playing but more so buying equipment.
  6. Blade Man

Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

What a great match that was.
  7. Blade Man

Finau is
  8. Blade Man

Finau is just killing it today.
  9. Blade Man

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Hmmm, have not noticed but they are thicker. Guess it kinda makes sense. I noticed the align TV +4 feels a tad firmer. Maybe just because the line.
  10. Blade Man

Wow! What a grouping on that par 3.
  11. Blade Man

TV’s Mid +4 are my favorite. Great price and great feel.
  12. Blade Man

First of a couple new shafts arrived today. Really excited about this Ventus Blue.
  13. Blade Man

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

My hybrids have light shafts I think I need to go heavier. Driver I wanted something more stable and not counter balanced.
  14. Blade Man

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Apparently I’m in shaft pondering mode. I’ve purchased 2 new driver shafts and now looking at hybrid shafts. Trying to hold off and any moves until I get to hit the new driver shafts. It’s just so difficult to not buy buy buy!
  15. Blade Man

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played CSX LS and CS today. The CS felt so soft after the LS. The LS is just not spinning enough for me on short shots. It’s great off the tee but I prefer the CS every where else. Really need to get a box of CSX to try as I think it might the the better all around choice.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in