Recent content by Flipit

1. Flipit

When is the best time to play Pebble?

Also if you’re looking for a THPer to play with let me know. I’ll join ya any time of year.
  2. Flipit

When is the best time to play Pebble?

Now. Seriously it’s now.
  3. Flipit

What golf stuff did you buy today?

You need to stop. ;) My bank account can’t afford trying to keep up.
  4. Flipit

Post a picture of your day

Been working on getting the boat ready to go fishing this week. The bug has bitten me and I’m craving some on the water time.
  5. Flipit

What did you shoot today?

47-42. Not really much I’m doing well right now. I’m battling mentally with my game and it’s totally frustrating. I’m pretty sure my grip is the cause as I just can’t get comfortable holding the club.
  6. Flipit

Untucked shirt

I always tuck when golfing. It’s pretty much the only time I tuck. Not sure why but that’s the routine for me. What others do is not my concern and honestly I pay little to no attention.
  7. Flipit

What golf stuff did you buy today?

This should last a week or two. 5 dozen Chrome Soft X TT golf balls, some tee’s and a light 1/4 zip by Puma. Now if I could figure out how to swing a golf club I’d be doing great.
  8. Flipit

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Finally all caught up. Great even by all. Unfortunately work got in the way of more participation this time , it’s a necessary evil. Great pictures and videos and awesome looking courses.
  9. Flipit

I’ve been at work for a couple hours, probably about time I do something. ;)
  10. Flipit

At home $13 Covid rapid test for those who are interested.

Insurance was a big part of me selling my business and going to the corporate world. Not the only reason but as I get older it’s bigger and bigger. Pension was actually the biggest reason.
  11. Flipit

This is the one work is using. We have to test once a week if vaccinated and every day if not. Actually getting push back from some co workers. Don’t take it, don’t come to work pretty simple. ;)
  12. Flipit

We have to test weekly for work now. Similar product being used.
  13. Flipit

Just when I thought I was all caught up, I’m not. Great day by all those playing and those following. Work has been crazy after the weekends storms.
  14. Flipit

FJ perhaps, but all feet are not created equal. ;)
Back