Recent content by Blazer

1. Blazer

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Happy Chinese New Year! Its the year of the Monkey.
  2. Blazer

Robo Innovation - 2016 PGA Mercchandise Show

They're in booth #800. Anyone stop in and test their new RoboSwing product?
  3. Blazer

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I'm scheduled to play in Savannah in a couple weeks and am wondering about the format. Is it individual or team, best ball, alternating shot or some other format? Are these events mainly for fun or for fun and serious golf, i.e. USGA rules strictly enforced? Thanks.
  4. Blazer

JET.COM

JET.COM launched today as a competitor to AMAZON.COM. They offer some pretty good discounts, plus as you add items to your cart they discount even more items. Membership is free for the first 3 months as is shipping on purchases over $35 (I think that's the amount). The biggest issue I see is...
  5. Blazer

Parson's Xtreme Golf (Ryan Moore)

These things are now available to hit at Cool Clubs. I'm thinking of taking the dive and giving them a test drive v. the XR and 545. They're not cheap at $300 per iron. http://www.pxg.com/
  6. Blazer

What Are the Fastest Greens You've Played

Yesterday I did a tour of the Orangeburg Country Club in Orangeburg, SC and was able to play the front 9. It's an Ellis Maples design which has large greens with a bit of undulation. According to the pro the greens are the calling card of the club because they roll at 12 on the stip-meter. The...
  7. Blazer

Swingpact Update

I recently spoke with the owner of the Swingpact and he asked me to pass this along to THP: "We have temporarily pulled the Swingpact off the market to make some improvements, including developing an instructional video with a Top 100 instructor. We are re-naming it the "Tour Angle 144", and...
  8. Blazer

Vagabond Hacker

What a great place, TheHackersParadise. As for me, I'm a traveler of sorts and always out there looking for new golf experiences. My next stop is central Washington and Suncadia's (aka Windcadia) Prospector course. My game has more downs than ups, but on those days when I find "it", it's...
Back