Recent content by BlueHen2006

1. BlueHen2006

Which Major do you find most entertaining?

The US Open. Especially years where the only guy under par is the winner.
  2. BlueHen2006

Brand Talk: What comes to mind when you think of PING?

Memories My dad introduced me to golf and for the longest time all I wanted to do was use the same clubs he had. To me it was like a way of using the “big boy clubs”, even at 12 years old. He had eye2 irons and the IST driver. Eventually he upgraded and those clubs made their way to me. Really...
  3. BlueHen2006

Super interesting chart on loft changes over the years..

https://www.hirekogolf.com/blog/post/i-am-hitting-the-irons-farther-than-i-did-38-years-ago
  4. BlueHen2006

Do you expect to play more golf in 2024 than this year?

Yup I will play more, can’t wait to enjoy it!
  5. BlueHen2006

You move. Do your team allegiances change?

I still sit back and think about those two SB runs 10-15 years ago…simply amazing and I will enjoy those memories forever! With that said… I’ll never root for the team that’s down the road from me, just never could or would even after the season they are putting together right now.
  6. BlueHen2006

Do you like the color of this bag? Or is it too feminine looking?

I don’t, but my opinion shouldn’t matter. If you like it, go rock it!!!
  7. BlueHen2006

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

Would be replacing my Callaway Apex CF 19 irons. Would be a fun comparison!
  8. BlueHen2006

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It’s been a blast to follow. Keep it up everyone! If this is the last ride, what a way to go out! Have a fun day!!!
  9. BlueHen2006

Tonight’s dinner looks like “Salsa it and send it!” Get after it y’all!!!
  10. BlueHen2006

Exactly!! 5 years ago for me, feels like yesterday!
  11. BlueHen2006

Can’t wait for all the smoke!! Have a blast fellas! You’ll remember it forever!!
Back