Recent content by blugold

1. blugold

Blade vs CB Video...Interesting Results

Exactly. Mark is just a thirsy golf thot.
  2. blugold

All Mark had to do was say, "there isn't that much of a difference...for me." Regardless of how many balls he hit with both irons, his sample size, since he was the only person whose data was collected, is n=1. To make any conclusive statement for a general population outcome based on the...
  3. blugold

Is a convex shape shaft strike on the ball probable?

You see that your screen grab is from well before launch though, right? You see that? You see how he is rotating with bent knees and at the moment of launch straightens his left leg. The same thing happens in a golf swing. I think you need to rethink your concept, or at least the wording...
  4. blugold

Flex during the process, not at the moment of launch. Again, please find an example of a field sport where the front leg is flexed at impact.
  5. blugold

What field sports are you thinking that use a flex front leg?
  6. blugold

I need an example of a field where the lead leg remains flexed throughout the movement. Also, why is a convex shaft at impact better than a released shaft? To be perfectly open with you, this position, with a driver, looks like it will create a huge amount of spin and very high flights...
  7. blugold

I don't think "ridiculously inefficient" is a strong enough of a term to fully describe how not good that would be. I will make up a word to describe it...it would be "silliramous" to try and not release the shaft before impact.
  8. blugold

Ok, good golfer doesn't see a ton of deviation. What about a 24 handicap?
  9. blugold

For the "bigger" guys...How much of a disadvantage do we have?

I do not agree that thinner is better. Lower body fat, sure I can see that, but I don't subscribe to the notion that thinner is always better.
  10. blugold

I am struggling to think of any example of a projectile being launched in a convex manner. Not a pitched baseball. Not an arrow. Not a dart. Not a golf ball. Not a pole vaulter. Not a trebuchet. I can't think of anything. Now, I understand the concept preserving that convex for as long as...
  11. blugold

Sure, there will be some fat gain. It is IMPOSSIBLE to gain weight and have it be only muscle. Likewise, it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight and have it be only fat. There are a lot of generalizations at play here and that can be less than helpful because of the individualized nature of this...
  12. blugold

What Do You Do When Lessons Aren't Transferring To Golf Course?

It took Tiger a year and a half, in his prime, to transfer lessons to the course. You're not Tiger Woods. Short term, reframe what success means on the course.
  13. blugold

Greatest Double Album of all Time?

This was not the first double album I owned, but it is the one that has had the greatest effect on me and the music I listen to.
  14. blugold

Fantastic example that the methods a person gains weight is important. If a person gained 20-50lbs eating Doritos, drinking Mountain Dew and trying to find the end of Netflix, yeah, that's probably bad. If a person gained those lbs by eating lean meats and whole foods while also strength...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in