Recent content by blugold

1. blugold

Deadpool & Wolverine

More Liefeld goodness To be noted, Rob sold a lot of books and had an art style that really defined that decade of comics.
  2. blugold

Deadpool & Wolverine

You need more steroids super soldier serum
  3. blugold

Deadpool & Wolverine

The 90s aesthetic with comics was, especially with Liefeld, wild. Huge guns, weird body shapes, lots of pockets, and as few feets as possible. So many examples, but this one is famous. One of Liefeld's finest.
  4. blugold

Deadpool & Wolverine

Rob Liefeld was the creator of Deadpool (he has a cameo in the first movie and a reference in the second movie) and he was notoriously bad at drawing feet.
  5. blugold

Things you laugh way too hard at

6. blugold

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

Ump Show.
  7. blugold

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations!!!
  8. blugold

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Squats tonight. Worked up to a double at 190kg.
  9. blugold

Callaway's Earth Day bag, head cover and caps

"Love the earth, feed it Chrome Softs."
  10. blugold

Deadpool & Wolverine

Just noticed the store sign, hilarious!
  11. blugold

Deadpool & Wolverine

I like the idea of Deadpool and Wolverine going through the sorcerer's portal to join in the fight against Thanos, but coming in late or in the wrong spot. I also like the idea that we could get a Marvel Animation "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe."
  12. blugold

Do people give you golf gifts?

Yes. Forgetting the novelty "Potty Putt Putt" gift, it's often dozens of golf balls. And unfortunately, I usually have to smile and nod and say thank you for the two dozen Titleist TruFeels.
  13. blugold

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Some swing issues, but the hard lefts with the 9i and the PW are still a thing and a bother.
  14. blugold

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Callaway Apex Pro 2. The toe side forgiveness with the added weight and the larger toe side power hole 3. 4-PW. Mitsubishi MMT 105 Tour X
Back