Recent content by bmongi1

1. bmongi1

Mitsubishi Shafts - Online Fitting Tool

Now I'll have to try some shafts. Sounds like fun.
  2. bmongi1

Guess the difference: Conforming vs Non

This should be really fun. No real idea but 800 on shorter shots to 300 on longer shots would be my guess.
  3. bmongi1

Would you play non conforming wedges?

I wouldn't go out and buy them, but I still ocassionally play older non-conforming wedges. Great timing as I just found an old (many years old) wedge in my stach of clubs. I don't ever remember getting it, it's green, 64*, and still in plastic. I just put it in my car and can't wait to try...
  4. bmongi1

6 hr round

If it's a special course or event, I'm finishing, but miserable waiting for every shot.
  5. bmongi1

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coins are Coming

Well, won't this be fun!
  6. bmongi1

Do You Like Team Golf?

Love it. It adds an entirely different level of strategy.
  7. bmongi1

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Just got back from a trip and an awesome bag was waiting for me. The putter cover is incredible, new balls to try, and I'm always up for grips. The insoles had me intrigued so I can't wait to test them out. The Tour Edge hybrid head was a big surprise...now which shaft? Thanks for such a...
  8. bmongi1

My bag is scheduled for delivery today, but I'm out of town. Might have to sneak home Thursday...can't wait!
  9. bmongi1

Grip Change - How Long Before It Sets In?

I went from interlock to overlap about 10 years ago. It took most of the season to be truly comfortable. I'm dreading tho thought for this season. I broke my index finger on me lead hand and, 3 months later, it still hurts and the knuckle is 50% larger than normal. I'm thinking 10 finger...
  10. bmongi1

YEEESSSS! I grabbed one. When it started to lag and not load, I was sure I missed out. Don't know how, but it went through. First time for everything...
  11. bmongi1

Hero Shot or Punch Out?

Well done. I'm probably punching out.
  12. bmongi1

Front door to first tee, how long does it take?

My home course is about a minute from the house. With no warm-up, 10 minutes...with warm-up, 30 minutes.
  13. bmongi1

What somewhat common/popular foods item repulses you?

Raw or rare fish in any form including shellfish.
  14. bmongi1

Which Side Would You Choose?

I would go spaghetti & meatball, for uniqueness alone. Either option sounds awesome.
  15. bmongi1

Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

I've done this about twenty times already! I might have gone Wide Low with the 54* wedge, but it showed uvavailable. Lots of OL involved in this dream. PRODUCT PRODUCT QUANTITY TOTAL Custom DARKSPEED ONE Length Hybrid HYBRID HAND / RIGHT LOFT / 3 SHAFT FLEX / GRAPHITE REGULAR Custom...
Back