Recent content by Boder

1. Boder

Whiskey Thread

I almost tagged you in my original post. I will check out the rye. 👊
  2. Boder

Whiskey Thread

Happy FriYay. Trying a Local bourbon store pick tonight for the first time.
  3. Boder

Name A State You Want To Play In!

Wisconsin, Let’s gooo! Totally agree about Utah.
  4. Boder

New Grips

If you are looking at the CP2 I would go wrap over pros. Sonars are nice and gonna feel a little softer. For even softer feel you have dritac and SS Cross Comfort. The Super strokes are way more durable then the Dritac in my experience.
  5. Boder

When was the last time you bought a putter? (And what was it?)

I bought 4 putters last year. 5 if you count the most recent purchase, a US Kids putter for my daughter.
  6. Boder

What is the worst meal ingredient?

I love onion but I have to be careful with it. Onion powder especially gives me bad heartburn.
  7. Boder

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Bonus: Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Following along with the Grandaddy should have people really excited in this one. I normally play CSX and prefer Truvis. @rogt @Golfever @Stemmy66 @2BFAST @mielke101
  8. Boder

Chocolate covered pretzels

Give me White chocolate or I am not really interested.
  9. Boder

Planning golf trip to Scottsdale

Riggs from Barstool Sports does a review of courses in the Scottsdale area. Check them out on the Fore Play YouTube channel. Here is a screenshot of the first page of his rankings leaderboard.
  10. Boder

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

Golden ticket day!!! I have been fortunate enough to be apart of 3 THP events. Hoping for number 4 this year.
  11. Boder

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

I need all the help I can get in the driver spot. Would love to give this one a try.
  12. Boder

SeeMore Putters Thread

Solid pick up. Hope she treats ya well.
  13. Boder

Cobra Kai is back

The nostalgia of this show is great. They really do a good job with these trailers.
  14. Boder

THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Mizuno ST-X Driver with Kinetixx Launch Shaft

Yes please. Driver has always been a tough club for me and I would love to see what this Mizuno would do for my game. And I love blue!
Back