Recent content by Boder

1. Boder

CONTEST New Bridgestone TOUR B Golf balls

VFit say X for me, which is what I am playing now. Lately I am seeing a lot of high driver strokes which is producing some knuckle balls. If selected I would go with XS and do some on course head to head testing.
  2. Boder

The Opposite Challenge Bag

Driver: Epic Flash - TM Sim Max Fairway: N/A (x-forged 18* UT) - Cobra F9 Hybrid: Big Bertha and Apex - Cleveland UHX Irons: Apex CF 19 - Sub 70 639 CB Black Wedges: Callaway Md4 - Vokey’s Putter: Toulon Atlanta - Seemore FGP Ball: Bridgestone Tour BX - Snell MTB
  3. Boder

SeeMore Putters Thread

Knew you would approve. Thanks for the influencing.
  4. Boder

Whiskey Thread

Elijah Craig tonight after a long day building new cellar doors and watching kids, so good. Had the Wild Turkey 101 the other night, woah sweetness, was not expecting that.
  5. Boder

SeeMore Putters Thread

I may have just increased my Seemore putter collection. FGP2 inbound.
  6. Boder

My New "Stimulus" Irons

Some great contenders there. Enjoy your new clubs.
  7. Boder

For those who've been hit by a ball ... lets have your story

I should say we are beating a dead horse here with this story but... we are absolutely not!!! Hosel Rocket, at the Grandaddy, into teamates cranium, Yep that happened.
  8. Boder

If this is INDEED the future.....count me in.

One Wheel!! Fried Eggs Golf did a pretty excellent music video about one.
  9. Boder

5-Wood vs 3-Hy - Which and Why?

I am experimenting with the top of my bag this season. Fairway woods out and 18* utility iron and 17* Hybrid in. Hoping short shafts equal more consistent shots.
  10. Boder

Whiskey Thread

I had a moment last night at the grocery store. I bought $50 worth of grocery’s and $50 worth of booze including a bottle of Wild Turkey 101. Never had it before and thought what the heck.
  11. Boder

Magic genie grants a wish - eliminate one shot from your repertoire

The 30 yard draw can say bye bye. Happens maybe once a round but it’s just so bad I can’t stand it. I can deal with a fat shot but that draw can kiss it.
  12. Boder

Vacation refund problems

It’s a family vacation with my in laws and wife’s siblings. Consensus from them is to take the 80%. We are looking into options of keeping the reservation and inviting other people.
  13. Boder

Vacation refund problems

We booked a rental house for summer vacation through a rental agency and they had a few refund options. Full credit for next year or cash refund of 80%. Good luck getting back your money.
  14. Boder

Most Changed Club in Your Bag?

Probably putter right now as I am searching for something and trying new things. Also experimenting with the top end of my bag. If not for that I say I probably switch out all clubs equally.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in