Recent content by bogeybrain

1. bogeybrain

great weekend of golf

I haven't posted in a while but I have been buried with work. Thought I would share an awesome experience I had. Every year I play this tournament called the Carolina springs invitational. I've been trying to win it for 5 years and couldn't do it. This year I prepped as hard as I could and boy...
  2. bogeybrain

big bertha vs alpha..

curious to know from the longer hitters and low handicaps how they fare against each other. I know two people that are hitting the big bertha at the moment and they both say that it is the longest that they have hit. im thinking of buying one and wondering if its worth it spending the extra...
  3. bogeybrain

some people are just complete *&^(*%

so for the longest time we have had a great cash game going on Saturdays and sundays until one particular person who claims himself to be a pga professional who got fired for basically being dumb decided to be a narc and write a letter to tarpon PD . This led to us losing our quota game and the...
  4. bogeybrain

A very special thanks to trout bum !

I really can't say enough about this guy ! When we were playing in Sarasota in the gauntlet we were playing together and I asked him if I could take his Cleveland Classic for a spin. He happily obliged and I immediately fell in love with it and offered to buy it off him. Well as it turned out he...
  5. bogeybrain

has anyone improved with golftec

So I used to play some really good golf then I went ahead and got involved with the wrong teacher for me and destroyed my swing and quit the game for 5 years. After coming back I have managed to play pretty decent but I don't have the consistency that I feel I need to have. I know that this is...
  6. bogeybrain

Really struggling with a certain type of shot.

So here's the scenario. 30-40 yards short of the green , tight front pin , bunker in front and a good lie but thin on wet turf and very little green to work with. How do you guys make this shot? Ultimately I should be playing a yardage and avoid this situation but in Florida it's common to...
  7. bogeybrain

Counting down the holes to Vegas!

I thought it would be a fun thing to do while we sit and count the days until our departing flights. Being that today makes 18 days until the Bridgestone Championship in ever so awesome Las Vegas lets start with the 18th hole. "oasis" The 18th hole is a 421 yd par 4 from the blue tees and is...
  8. bogeybrain

The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

I'm ready I guess that's kinda hard to see but that's my bridgestone tat :)
  9. bogeybrain

What are you drinking right now?

Like a boss
  10. bogeybrain

Sitting in jury duty

Can't even begin to express my happiness. And to top it off I'm juror #1 Don't know if that means they like me it couldn't wait to screw my day :( I could be golfing with wake and some other thp'ers right now ... Oh well it's my Civil duty right
  11. bogeybrain

Jury Duty

Sitting in jury duty Sitting in jury duty Can't even begin to express my happiness. And to top it off I'm juror #1 Don't know if that means they like me it couldn't wait to screw my day :( I could be golfing with wake and some other thp'ers right now ... Oh well it's my Civil duty right
  12. bogeybrain

Question about aligning putts

Hi awesome golftec gurus ! I was practicing putting and I was talking to another guy and the name Keegan Bradley came up. As we were talking about him I decided to try his trademark evil stare at the ball. Well I noticed something when I did that. I noticed that what I thought was my line...
  13. bogeybrain

I'm a proud dad :)

My 14 year old daughter couldn't make me more proud! It's looking like she has a promising future in music. http://youtu.be/h7j7kRJy-So Right now she is attending the Grammy music revolution project that is sponsored by the Grammy museum. It's a month long project where she gets to work...
  14. bogeybrain

Anyone into boating?

I have a 21' searay Laguna cc with a 200 on it. It's been a work in progress for a few years now. Just put my t-top back on this week after having it powder coated. Two happiest days in a boat owners lives are the day they buy it and the day they sell it.
Back