Recent content by bogeydown

1. B

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Follow up with the back badging issue on my T200 6 iron: I took it into the shop I had ordered through, and they agreed that it shouldn't be having that issue. Once our season is done, I will bring it in and they can send it back to Titleist to figure out if they are going to repair or...
  2. B

Or hopefully just the flucations of our modern supply chain. They are really fun to hit and they do blend with the 150s well. Hopefully you get them soon.
  3. B

Strange since I thought the T150s were the ones that were backordered just a few weeks ago. Hopefully they come in soon.
  4. B

It only appears to be cosmetic at this point, and I'm fine with bag chatter, especially with forged clubs. But I guess I didn't expect this and didn't notice it until I was cleaning them, so it's not too bad yet. Just surprised me to be honest. I'll probably check with the shop I went through...
  5. B

After my round yesterday I decided to give the irons a thorough cleaning. The back of the T150s tend to collect debris. While I was doing that I noticed something odd on the T200 6 iron. Now, I've had my set since the 7th of September and in that time I've been out a total of 15 times, mostly...
  6. B

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

5 as far as comfort. I can still hit a low hook with a 4 if needed from under the trees. Way too much practice with that shot lately.
  7. B

First round with the new set and I must say, I am impressed. Hardly missed a beat coming from my Paradyms. Very similar distance with good feel and in my opinion, much better looking and sounding clubs.
  8. B

Got a call from my shop that my irons are in. A little surprised by that given that when I had checked with them last week they said end of September for the 150s. I won't be able to pick them up until Thursday, but I'm glad they came in early and hopefully will have a few months of nice...
  9. B

Supersoft color bleeding?

Yes, I have played the yellow a lot this year and one of my gloves has yellow staining on it. I'm a dew sweeper too so wet fairways, greens, etc. Nothing on the putterface though, Scotty so no insert.
  10. B

Checked with the shop I had ordered my set through, the T200 5&6 already shipped. The T150 7-PW have an expected completion date of Sept 26th.
  11. B

Do You Play in the Rain?

I've played in everything from a light mist to snow. Our season is short and I'm not missing a chance to play. Besides, the course is usually pretty empty in that kind of weather. The right gear and it's no problem.
  12. B

I got fit yesterday. T200 5 & 6 and T150 7 - PW. Nippon Modus 105s. Now the wait begins. For being such small heads, the T150s are very forgiving. Almost wondering if I should have gone with them in the 6 spot. Now I try to find some patience.
  13. B

What's your bag?

I'll try to get some pictures later today (if I remember), but I normally rotate between 2 bags when walking. A MacKenzie Walker and a Seamus sunday bag. I have another MacKenzie that I use for rounds that I know I will be using a cart or really wet mornings.
  14. B

Do You Want to Get Better?

Like most, yes I would like to get better. But time is the one thing I can't buy more of and the time I do get to dedicate to golf, I'd rather be out playing than practicing. I've been enjoying playing this year without worrying about results as much. What's funny is I'm playing my best golf...
  15. B

Scorecard Holder, do you use one?

I use one from Bluegrass Fairway. I believe it's called the Crenshaw. I've used it for the last 5 years and it's getting better with age.
Back