Recent content by Bogeyfish

1. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

For me that was one of the reasons to buy it: The better strap. More comfortable, more durable and potentially better tag recognition. I always made the strap responsible for some missed shots, because the connection between strap and watch never was as solid as it is now with the x5. I was...
  2. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Thank you so much, and I thought I'm crazy 🤣 It sits so comfortable on the wrist that I sometimes leave it on instead of my smartwatch ant there were times when I thought I felt a vibration... But I blamed my ghost "oh I got a notification" feeling that I also have with my smartphone ;)
  3. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Sounds fantastic! What do you think about the idea that was posted earlier about the shortcut for the pause function? Long press of the lower button is a really good idea in my opinion and the function is something I use often. Resume play is perfectly reachable, but activating it is a pain at...
  4. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

It is even better: After the first 9 the watch asks which course your back 9 will be. So every combination is possible!
  5. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

You won't be able to see the score anywhere in this case. Up to now the scorecard feature is only a gimmick during the round and has no use anymore when you're done. If tracking putts only works, those would be the only shots you see afterwards and you'd have to remember and add what happened in...
  6. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Yesterday, after 6 rounds without any issues, it happened with my watch as well: Mid round after the shot on 9 it returned to watch face. I realized immediately and restarted tracking and thankfully after syncing with the smartphone everything was there. As if the watch didn't crash. I can...
  7. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

My experience with the watch is flawless up to now, I really can't complain at all. I think this needs to be said as well from time to time ;) Short question in general: what do you guys do in post round editing except for correcting putts and pin position? I read about marking shots as...
  8. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Sounds like you used the scorecard function? That shows the actual score during and after the round but never gets used any further (at the moment. They want to integrate it better in the future). After syncing you will only see the tracked shots.
  9. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

For me absolutely. The strap is way better, the battery (and a proper battery indicator), less shots missed, better info on the display and the certainty that more features will come with that hardware. Yes you said the looks should be ignored but that's really a huge factor for me too.
  10. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

It's hard to see what you mean exactly because of the reflections. Seems like scratches but another picture would be better. I haven't had any issues with my watch, was in perfect condition. If there really is an issue you should contact the support, they were always helpful to me.
  11. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Auto or manual mode?
  12. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

For starters it would just be nice to see in the dashboard the score A) tracked by the watch and B) put into scorecard feature. I guess that should be possible without much effort and it could simplify post round editing (at least for me who just can't remember all that happened during the...
  13. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

This feature was a highlight to me too, but it's not implemented right now. Feedback to this question is not really answered enthusiastic neither in the forum nor from support. As far as I understand you can use the scoring function just for short feedback while playing. On their Facebook page...
  14. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Perfect thanks. Then I should check that page more often. So nice how hard they work and how transparent it is. That's one reason I decided to buy the new watch way before it was announced :cool:
  15. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I like it as well but it seems that is just for the purpose during the round. I was hoping it helps me with post round editing, but the score appears nowhere after syncing...
Back