Recent content by BogeyWoods03

1. BogeyWoods03

CONTEST I feel like a contest...

Paradym! The misses will be better , longer and straighter than the TSR2.
  2. BogeyWoods03

2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

My man! Now I’ll be down this rabbit hole and explaining to the wife why I have a new putter showing up!
  3. BogeyWoods03

FS: ping G stretch & amp cell pro

Ping G stretch with tour 80 stiff flex shaft, this bad boy is long $200 Cobra Amp Cell Pro with Matrix black tie 7m3 stiff flex shaft. $65 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BogeyWoods03

FS: Mizuno MP15 4-PW C Taper 120s

Solid beauties but looking to move 4-pw with C Taper 120s with Lamkin UTX grips. In very good condition. $375
  5. BogeyWoods03

FS: Cobra King LTD & Cobra Fly Z junior

Cobra King LTD in great shape with stock stiff flex Rogue shaft , head cover and tool/pouch included $old. Cobra Fly Z junior driver , 41" shaft with Rickie head cover $100
  6. BogeyWoods03

FS: Cobra FLY Z + with Diamana 72x stiff shaft

Black beauty , comes with headcover. $200 shipped
  7. BogeyWoods03

FS/FT : Taylormade R15 430 10.5

Solid condition with a Diamana Kai'li 70 stiff shaft! End of the head has slight discoloration from some red clay. Weird I know. Comes with headcover $200 shipped. Trades would be Fly z woods or Scotty putters Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. BogeyWoods03

FS: Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Solid Scotty Cameron Del Mar, 35" with SS grip slim 3.0. $110 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. BogeyWoods03

FS: Callaway Apex Pro 4-Aw

Moving my sponsorship to Titleist so selling these bad boys. Apex Pro 4-AW with the KBS tour v steel 110 stiff flex shafts. Original callaway grips. As most know these show wear faster than any other iron I've hit. Solid irons. 2 degree strong. Standard length. $425 shipped. Sent from my...
  10. BogeyWoods03

FS: Scotty Cameron SS Laguna 2.0

Scotty Laguna 2.0 with a super stroke FLATSO mid grip. Originally a 35" trimmed to a 34". Has 10 gram weights. Solid shape. $125. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BogeyWoods03

FS: Odyssey Works 2 ball Fang 33"

Hate to do this but I think it's best for the both of us. Odyssey works 2 ball fang with Odyssey Super Stroke 2.0 , 33". Excellent condition. $175 Obo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. BogeyWoods03

FS: Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid & Titleist 913D2

Vapor Flex 3 hybrid with Diamana 80 blue board stiff shaft, factory grip in great shape. Played 2 rounds and couple range sessions. Just didn't fit the yardage I wanted. $175 shipped. Comes with head over and tool. Titleist 913D2 9.5 degree with Phenom 70 shaft, stiff flex. Head over and tool...
  13. BogeyWoods03

FS: Callaway 815 DBD 9.0 head only

Double Black diamond head only, 9 degree head. Comes with head over that is original double black diamond cover. $235 OBo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. BogeyWoods03

FS: Driver purge, Cobra, Callaway 815, SLDR

Cobra Bio Cell , Blue with Diamana , stiff flex. Great condition. With head cover and tool. TRADED SLDR 12 degree 430 head with Diamana Kai'li stiff flex. Excellent condition. Head Cover and tool.SOLD Callaway 815 Alpha 10.5 with Speeder 665 x flex, plays at 44.75. Excellent shape. Head cover...
  15. BogeyWoods03

FS:FT - Callaway V series 9 degree $250 Obo

Callaway Big Bertha V series with speeder 565 stiff shaft, great great condition. 9 degree head. Head cover and wrench included. Club was very forgiving for me just want to find an 815 Alpha. Possible club and cash for an 815. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back