Recent content by boggyman

1. boggyman

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

Old MX injuries. 2 fusions in neck. One was a clean break and the other was shifted. Right shoulder was severely dislocated as well. Bone was scraped off right hip to do the fusions in neck.
  2. boggyman

The Bucket Hat thread

After having basil cell carcinoma in an ear, I’m never without a bucket or sun hat at the course. He cut very deep to make sure he got it anll. Even out doing yard work I’ll wear one, being reminded by the BOSS to get my hat 🤣. Doc told me then,many years ago,wear it AT LEAST 75% of the time...
  3. boggyman

What golf stuff did you buy today?

588s in 3-p, stiff graphite 50* graphite SC, 34”, that our son used in his HS career. I’ve watched for the SC a while and found one in great condition!
  4. boggyman

How good was this album?

Very good!
  5. boggyman

Wilson Staff Model Blade and CB Irons

I’ve got the previous generation Staff blades in my bag with Px 5.5 graphite, great irons.
  6. boggyman

What would pack for school lunch?

B 2 Y
  7. boggyman

Choose your waffle

E
  8. boggyman

What coffee are you drinking?

COMMUNITY… Dark Roast on the midnight shift.
  9. boggyman

Shaft Length for a Driver

43.5” in my OG Stealth… through trial found I could control it better and no loss of distance. Played this length now for years. Addled a touch of lead tape to get the “feel” right to my liking.
  10. boggyman

The 60 and over Thread

I e been at 43.5” for a long time. Works for me.
  11. boggyman

Milkshake vs Frosty

DQ chocolate shake for the win…..much better than a Wendy’s frosty!
  12. boggyman

The 60 and over Thread

6 bogies plus 2 doubles…..dunked a par 3 in the water….shade over 5800 in length from the white tees.
  13. boggyman

Cobra SNAKEBITE and SNAKEBITE-X RAW

Put mine in play today. Awesome feeling wedges. They are a heavier feeling wedge than any other I’ve played. Plenty of spin too! Nice finish, can’t wait till they start turning!
Back