Recent content by Bosco...

1. Bosco...

Do you eat leftovers?

Wifey and I had a bunch of leftovers this evening. We had sort of random pile of stuff and made a podunk charcuterie board. Bottle of wine on the deck, tunes. Pretty fun. Maybe it was just the wine. 🤣
  2. Bosco...

Do you underestimate how much the golf ball changes things?

I’d say it’s very important, but couldn’t tell you what the right one is. I know that I can tell a big difference between Pro V1’s and Tour Speeds chipping and putting. The only thing I can tell with the long game is one hurts worse to lose than the other.
  3. Bosco...

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Underrated event in my opinion. It should just be called The Boo.
  4. Bosco...

Why do I even bother with driver?

A 12* 44” might tighten things up. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  5. Bosco...

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

Man, the Italian “no’s” are shocking. It’s my favorite time in the kitchen. Even a soundtrack! Maybe it’s just the wine 🤣
  6. Bosco...

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Definitely the lunchbox. But dang, signed postcard from any of the pros is pretty cool.
  7. Bosco...

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

Mexican, easy.
  8. Bosco...

I'm So Tired of Being Discriminated Against by OEMs! (This is totally tongue-in-cheek)

I get that, I was being silly. You should try finding left handed clubs for a 5’ 2” lady. Holy smokes….🤣
  9. Bosco...

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

Well, not to be a Richard…..there’s a Par 3 down the road they can play. Or should be. Max score on a par 72 would be 126. Trick is to “legitimize” the triple bogey as a “real” score. In other words, so people’s feelings don’t get hurt. Even friggin kids sports has a slaughter rule.
  10. Bosco...

Then in that case, if double-bogey was max score then POP should decrease and scoring would increase. Win/win. Is that bad? Crazy talk? Or even a possibility?
  11. Bosco...

Tee up Wedges on Par-3s?

Isn’t there some sort of trick with tee height and wedges/irons to reduce spin? I thought I remembered a commentator eluding to something like that during a tournament. Outta my wheelhouse though..
  12. Bosco...

What percentage of people playing are actually trying to post a score?
  13. Bosco...

I'm So Tired of Being Discriminated Against by OEMs! (This is totally tongue-in-cheek)

If your gap wedge doesn’t match the set it’s a boss move.
Back