Recent content by Just_Brad

1. Just_Brad

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

The more I look at that 6T on the contest right now THP's socials, the more that look grows on me. Someone is going to win a sick sick putter!
  2. Just_Brad

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

The hardest thing for me right now is trying to put things into play that lessons are trying to teach while on mats, and have it translate to on turf. Hopefully I can avoid shank city to start the year!
  3. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

In my lesson working with 5W and Heavenwood, do you think I could make decent contact when I was completely gassed? Goodness no, that was pretty humbling. It was neat getting to explain the HW though, and how it differed from the 7W when talking about it with the instructor. Hopefully grabbed...
  4. Just_Brad

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Ugh, the dreaded chunk!!! Hopefully you get some work in and get that touch back quickly!
  5. Just_Brad

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

If you weren't so "lucky", it wouldn't have been so damned special.
  6. Just_Brad

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

The irons look ok, a bit busy maybe, but what did we expect from Daly? Understated?
  7. Just_Brad

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats guys! We want more! We want more!!
  8. Just_Brad

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I pledge allegiance, to The Grandaddy, for all that it was, for all that it is, and all that it ever will be. Make us proud 2024! We got your back!
  9. Just_Brad

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

18 in 1:30 ish while on a cart.
  10. Just_Brad

what's the last thing you lost at the course?

My pride lol. I think the last thing I lose was a nice packable rain jacket. Still annoyed I lost it years ago!
  11. Just_Brad

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Soooo many testers!!! Awesome opportunity for people to dip their toes into testing!!!
  12. Just_Brad

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congratulations guys! Looking forward to seeing what comes your way!
  13. Just_Brad

Blew It Up, Trying To Piece it Back Together Again

Today's lesson went well. Warmup wedge combine. 7 Iron work on shallowing and continuing to work on path and impact. Then we got into driver. What was I doing wrong that convinced me that I needed lessons? I was hitting all sorts of big hooks, and could not get things straight. Carry...
  14. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Today was the day, time with my instructor to look at driver, and attempt to get on the right path. The first two balls I hit, after implementing what he wanted me to do, sounded unlike any shot I had made with the driver before. That strike when you just know you nuked one. Two shots. Two...
Back