Recent content by bray840

1. bray840

For Sale THP Limited Series Blade Covers & Towel

Yep sorry, I thought I replied awhile ago but looks like I didn't post it. I would've let you know if it fell through but it's a done deal now.
  2. bray840

For Sale THP Limited Series Blade Covers & Towel

Letting go of these to the next THPer at essentially my cost + shipping. Prices include shipping continental US. Blade covers are new, never used, stored in a bin - $75 each or $140 for both - SOLD Towel was on my bag for the '21 Ben Hogan experience, never used on anything, but see pic...
  3. bray840

SWAG Putters Thread

I landed a "Custom Skull" NFT. Now to just find out what it's good for!
  4. bray840

Describe Ben Hogan Equipment

Underrated, unhyped, traditional, and great value. Their irons, wedges, and putters are in-line with any of the other top brands for very reasonable prices, and I never would have thought to give them a try if not for the Ben Hogan experience last year. I love my PTx Pro irons. And while their...
  5. bray840

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played the first couple rounds so far this year with ProV1x's and not too happy with the results. After only a couple good irons or wedges, there were very noticeable cuts in the cover from the grooves of the club. Anyone else notice this? Plus they were really windy days and these balls spin so...
  6. bray840

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Recently replaced Mavrik with Rogue ST Max: I'm hitting it farther and straighter. Feels and looks powerful at address and especially when I hit the sweet spot!
  7. bray840

SWAG Putters Thread

Nice wins!
  8. bray840

SWAG Putters Thread

I just saw that too. Mine should be here any minute. Good ol fashioned 2-for-1
  9. bray840

SWAG Putters Thread

Haha I'd take it. Reefer towel? Reefer skull? Probably just stickers.
  10. bray840

SWAG Putters Thread

DGAP shirt question asked if you'd be mad if you received something extra with your order. I went ahead and grabbed one to see!
  11. bray840

SWAG Putters Thread

Oooooh. Where / how are you seeing these?
Back