Recent content by Brett_Ingle03

1. Brett_Ingle03

Do you remember about your beginning average score?

I'm just curious as to where I stand compared to the rest of the members. And I know that this will vary due to difficulty of various courses. My local course that I play once a week is a Par 71. It's a fairly open course with little wooded areas. Today I shot my best round with a 102. So if you...
  2. Brett_Ingle03

Burner 1.0 Question?

I know this is a dumb question, and maybe I'm over reacting. But I have a brand new set that I just bought, and after one round these irons look pretty rough. I guess it's just the club finish and golf is all about hitting the ground, but It just makes me upset to look at how scuffed up they are...
  3. Brett_Ingle03

Cobra S3 Irons?

Looking to go next Tuesday to purchase some new irons and while looking at golfsmith.com I found these irons. Normally $599 but they fall into the discount and so I can get them for $499. Set includes 4 through PW and GW. Absolutely beautiful looking clubs like the Burner 2.0. I'm fairly new to...
  4. Brett_Ingle03

Hello from the North Georgia Mountains!

21 year old college student from the mountains of Georgia here to say hi. So happy I finally found a place to talk about my new obsession known as golf. Been in love with it for about three years, but finally this year I have really got to get out and play. A friend told me a about this site and...
Back