Recent content by BrettMatthews

1. BrettMatthews

Big hats

I wear “The Greenskeeper” by Ping. Works great unless it’s super windy out.
  2. BrettMatthews

RIP PURE Grips

This is definitely sad, for the loss of the product and the people who have lost their jobs. I was a fan of the grips due to the air installation and how long they lasted. I have a set that is about 4 years old, been swapped to multiple sets of clubs, that are still nice and soft and tacky...
  3. BrettMatthews

How Many Pairs Of Shoes In Your Rotation?

2. 1 for wet (True Original 1.2), 1 for dry (True Eco Knit).
  4. BrettMatthews

Trying to Break 100

Well I did it, shot a new PB! My previous round was a 59, a very bad round with a lot of poor performances off the tee, and a lot of very poor iron strikes, it got ugly. Fast forward to my last round and I shot a 45! Previously my PB was a 48 that I shot once last season, but this year I...
  5. BrettMatthews

Shaft Color Help

White gets my vote.
  6. BrettMatthews

CONTEST Bag Boy Wants Your Feedback

1. Teal 2. Gray Southwestern 3. Palm trees 4. Card suits
  7. BrettMatthews

Trying to Break 100

Well it’s been quite some time since I last posted here (2021) and there have been lots of changes, but some things never change (hence why I am back). Last season things were getting better, got a social membership to a local club that includes unlimited use of the practice facilities, started...
  8. BrettMatthews

Last Time Trying Grips?

I’m a big fan of installing my grips with air so I have been using Pure pros for about 4 years and they still feel nice and tacky. I found that I’m not a fan of the NMDC +4 grips as they dry and and get slick very fast. I had some Lamkin Sonars which I didn’t mind but found they twist if...
  9. BrettMatthews

Trying to Break 100

Well my last post here was September 24th 2019 and that was the last time I swung a club until yesterday. Sadly I didn’t get out at all last year with everything that was going on but finally yesterday I made it out to hit a basket. Really need to book a lesson, sadly it seems that they are...
  10. BrettMatthews

Trying to Break 100

Finally got back out to walk 9 on Sunday after not having been out in over a month. Was great to go back out, didn’t keep score, just wanted to have fun. Had some good shots and some not so good shots. Best club in the bag for me was my 56* CBX, it gave me great confidence. My biggest...
  11. BrettMatthews

WTB SeeMore putter

Looking to buy a right hand SeeMore putter. Preferably: -35” (not mandatory) -Mallet -Shipped within/ to Canada (although if this is a deal breaker I have a US mailbox I can use) -Cheaper the better! Let me know what you have and we can go from there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. BrettMatthews

WTB Cobra driver head

Hi everyone, like the title says I am looking for a cobra driver head. I have 2 shafts and the Ms wants to use one with my current F6 head. Mostly looking for a F7 or F8 head (not plus as I need the extra forgiveness), but would also consider a Fly-Z head. Let me me know what you have and we...
  13. BrettMatthews

What are you building? (Club style)

Extended my putter yesterday from 34" to 37" currently but will most likely bring it back to 36". Currently the swing weight is off the scale as its a Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 with a Pure midsize grip so I have a Pure Big Dog on the way to help a bit with that.
  14. BrettMatthews

WTB- Odyssey Hockey Mask mallet cover

Hello everyone, like the title says I am searching for an Odyssey hockey mask mallet putter cover. Please let me know if you have one for sale! Needs to be willing to ship to Canada.
  15. BrettMatthews

What are you building? (Club style)

Not exactly building but I added a bunch of lead tape to my 56* wedge. Decided to check the SW and it came in at D2 when from the Factory it was supposed to be D4. So good chunk of high density lead tape and I brought it up to a D5. I'm interested to see if as a newer player if I notice much...
Back