Recent content by Brewton

1. Brewton

Review Ben Hogan Golf UiHi Review

I would not say significantly larger, but the sold and cavity is definitely bigger than the PTx PRO. The image @Jman shows above is a great and accurate representation of how much bigger (slightly) and it was designed to blend into that combo set. It's my favorite setup and my current setup...
  2. Brewton

Who Wins First?

Jordan for the win!
  3. Brewton

The Current State Of The Wilson Golf Brand

I do not know about you, but anytime Gary Woodland is featured or mentioned, it grabs my attention. Ben Hogan has 53.5k and closing in on that that 75k.
  4. Brewton

Shaft Marriage

I put the UST LINQ in my new driver and have loved it from swing 1.
  5. Brewton

EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Getting some range work in with the new GS53 MAX Driver before 2020 Ben Hogan Experience. LET'S GO: @thewilderside, @Afizzle2100, @mtbloco
  6. Brewton

CONTEST Pick the Winner of the 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

Which Team is Winning? Team Tyler. :) I'm coming after you @DannyLe. Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize)? No, but I should be. Are you RH or LH? I work for Ben Hogan ... I kind of have to be RH, right now ...
  7. Brewton

First Look: Ben Hogan VKTR+ Hybrid

No retail markup. :)
  8. Brewton

We are sending JB some soon!
  9. Brewton

Don't worry ... J.B. Cobb found these on the site before anyone was suppose to see them. I would probably say he saw them before some of us at Ben Hogan saw them. :D
  10. Brewton

Here is address and a few other angles.
  11. Brewton

First Look: Ben Hogan UiHi Utility Club

It will be a little while until these are offered in the demo program due to what has been happening lately, but we will be working on adding these along with the VKTR+ similar to how we have the Ft. Worth Hi and VKTR hybrid packaged together in the demo program.
  12. Brewton

That's funny and see the you high, but is pronounced you-EYE-high.
  13. Brewton

It depends what OEM and/or what club you are comparing these to. The PTx PRO of ours, yes, a lot wider sole and a thicker top line ... TaylorMade GAPR, not even close. We like the clean, classic look that Mr. Hogan and the many teams before us created and maintained.
Back