Recent content by brians

1. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Yep, the badging really pops. I’ve had more comments on how these look in the bag than I can count.
  2. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

I absolutely need to try this out with my 5H…
  3. brians

NBA 2023 - 2024

wow does Minnesota look good right now. They look so much bigger than Phoenix.
  4. brians

New Callaway CB Wedges

Thats good to hear. It’s taken me out of my comfort zone, but thats my experience with these as well.
  5. brians

How does you salary look compared to this?

So he has me beat
  6. brians

New Callaway CB Wedges

Question for anyone that has tested/played these: What has your experience or results have been when “choking up” on them? Not so much chipping but this 30 yardish shots. I know a lot of golfers constantly grip up or down but for me this club really seems to be at its happiest when it’s gripped...
  7. brians

New Callaway CB Wedges

The “favorite club finish” thread had me throw an answer that without thinking was “my two favorite clubs in my bag right now have a chrome finish”. Fit into an entire bag of literally ANYTHING I wanted top to bottom, it’s crazy to me that these wedges are my without prompting pick. Looks: the...
  8. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

This is great! Cannot wait to hear what you get fit into.
  9. brians

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

This is better than my answer. It’s not burnt out, it’s just the couch is so comfy…
  10. brians

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Day to day life: 3 days in a row I usually need a break. On a golf trip, there’s no limit for some reason.
  11. brians

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

Wowzers! This is amazing. Good luck to all
  12. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

There is a 50% trade in bonus right now. It’s like he’s losing money if he doesn’t pull the trigger. #enablermath
  13. brians

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

That’s so 90’s. Big cartoon logo etc. and I would love to see it.
  14. brians

Movie Review - The Long Game (2024)

Thank you. This sounds really good. Adding it to the list.
  15. brians

Really random: which pocket?

Back right pocket. I take it off with my right hand and put it there. The scorecard holder is back left for same reason. I’ve honestly never even thought about it before lol
Back