Recent content by Briton G

1. Briton G

2024 Callaway Apex UW

THe 21 degree is definitely peaking my interest the more I hit mine. It would be replacing my beloved UTs though which I dont want to do just quite yet but its the first wood I have really loved in a long time.
  2. Briton G

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Ya just lack of confidence right now, but love the potential these wedges have.
  3. Briton G

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Cannot wait to see this team fill up and go have the time of their lives with some great people!
  4. Briton G

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Stop lying to yourself, you loved us and it was worth every second of wrangling to have to still put up with us on a daily basis :ROFLMAO:
  5. Briton G

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Agree completely. I havent had any surprised that I have had in the past... I know when I pull a club that if I strike the ball well it isnt going to go flying past my normal distance and even slight mishits are not detrimental. It gives a lot of confidence
  6. Briton G

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Congrats @mikeg_74 !!
  7. Briton G

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Massive opportunity for THPers to get in on some testing!!
  8. Briton G

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

I have only played 9 Holes with them so far but the 120X in the Dart V's vs the TT DG X100... the Darts feel heavy but are 10g lighter.(it surprised me when I picked them up for the first time but I feel the where the head is at better.. the darts feel stable and smooth. The more obvious...
  9. Briton G

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

league night I struggle with a couple portions of my game and they were all of the short variety.. this was nothing to do with the wedges… my touch is the last thing that comes back at the start of the season… I had a couple good chips but more decelerating chunks…also trying to get used to...
  10. Briton G

I agree with you and my last 3 sets were not slouches..... Edel SMS regular and pros... Miura TC 201s... then before that was Titleist AP2s. I would put these above those.
  11. Briton G

I definitely noticed teh CBs were easier for me to hit than the Pros at the fitting, That is what lead me to get CBs 5-9 and MB 10 and 11
  12. Briton G

The CBs are so fun to hit, I don’t think I have ever had a round where I dont not hit one chunky or thin. Yesterday was so close. I hit 1 shot bad and it was because I was second guessing my distance and decelerated last second and slightly chunked it. I am not sure what it is about the irons...
  13. Briton G

2024 Callaway Apex UW

In hit this club 1 time tonight in my league…. I am in love with house easy it is to hit. I am a chronic topper with woods but the UW is a cheat stick and so easy to hit .. I don’t hook it which is an absolute positive!
  14. Briton G

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

1st round using my bag on my push cart… it fits perfectly.. way better than my old bag and doesn’t shift or move at all, it’s simple but impressive!
Back