Recent content by BroD

1. BroD

Hzrdus shafts breaking with TM drivers

Had an Haz yellow break on me earlier this year.. had bought on e-bay,,,the company said, tough luck.
  2. BroD

Golfers Elbow - Best Elbow Braces

My golfer's elbow continues to heal.. Not practicing with my driver or long irons... and playing 3 times a week... best support brace I found was... https://www.donjoyperformance.com/trizone-tennis-golf-support-orange give me elbow freedom but great support where i need it...and only $10
  3. BroD

So fedex is outside...

The mail lady didn't help my cause the other day while I was at the golf course ... She honked her horn,, and delivers my wife... as she smiles and says,, 'brought him another golf club"...
  4. BroD

Putter balance?

When putting,, I use one hand to balance the club, (which isn't much but some) and my other hand to guide the stroke.... (Ping Scottsdale Hohum) What I am asking,, when the club is in my hands loosely held, it balances at my toes.. wondering how that balance point (loosely held) would be...
  5. BroD

Putter balance?

I see the new putters have adjustment weights,,, is this for a perfect balance within the hands to neutralize its inwards pull?
  6. BroD

New Srixon SOFT FEEL Golf Balls

Any way to tell by ball markings and or box markings to make sure you are buying the 'new' ball?
  7. BroD

This may be an unpopular opinion but,

Make a new rule, to those who are standing beside a 'Mash Potato' heckler; that they can stomp their toe, to give them something to holler about.
  8. BroD

Height of putter contact

Trying to perfect my putting,,, and tried lifting my putter up a half inch so my contact point would be at the middle of the ball,, and find the ball now seems to go every which way... ( I realize with any change > practice... practice.. practice ) Where do you all lift your putter up to...
  9. BroD

fore - arm pump?

found lots of products out there .... at amazon or ebay ect.. key word .. golfers elbow ... thanks you all,, going to continue to research.
  10. BroD

fore - arm pump?

willing to try a pressure band,,,, where would you put it... (I know,,, dumb question):rolleyes: But really don't want to rest and stop hitting balls.. :cool: also interest in the info from PapaJohick..
  11. BroD

TaylorMade M3 and M4 Drivers

Hit every fairway today,, (one pop fly thou) distance was good,,, but man it was hot. over 100 degree heat index,
  12. BroD

fore - arm pump?

My upper Left fore arm has been aching for awhile.. (so much so it effects my swing) any advice or exercises to help?
  13. BroD

TaylorMade M3 and M4 Drivers

I'm still using one,(M3), and have a love - hate relationship with it... Paid top money for it when it was first released, and my wife won't let me forget it.. I have 5 different shafts for it; On good driver days,, can't miss a fairway.. roll out for a while was a problem but with a few...
  14. BroD

Alignment dot on driver not in center of the crown. Is this distracting to you?

I've got a 3/4 inch aluminum tape on top (front to back) of mine so I can see my sweet spot of club contacting the ball when I swing... (line her up)
  15. BroD

What are you drinking?

Lemonade,, and or cran/strawberry juice. ( oh yea diluted in half by h2o. )

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in