Recent content by Browndog

1. Browndog

Savannah GA or surrounding

@RandallC and I are going to play at Sapelo Hammock this coming Sunday the 28th. @Keith Prater & @will do you guys want to join us?
  2. Browndog

Bougie TP

Cottonelle is my favorite TP. Was at my cousin’s house and that is what they use too. He and I had a scatalogical conversation about how good it is.
  3. Browndog

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Slept for 11 hours straight last night. Can’t remember the last time that happened.
  4. Browndog

Checklist for golf trip? What am I missing?

Wallet, car keys, phone. Anything else can be easily replaced. Lots of golf shops and other stores in the nearby area.
  5. Browndog

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Not counting the Corey Paul Wedges which I recently replaced with the same, the newest club in my bag is a Tour Edge Exotics E723 7 wood. I’ve got some new shafts for some of them though.
  6. Browndog

BGT ZNE Two Piece Wedge Shafts.....?

The new Red ZNE is very nice. Built up a sand wedge with the 115g Red ZNE paired with a Corey Paul wedge head. Looks good and performs well. All three of my wedges now have BGT ZNE shafts in them.
  7. Browndog

If you’re ever in the area again and looking for a game we got you!
  8. Browndog

Would love to get together with y’all.
  9. Browndog

Come and join me at Sapelo Hammock Golf Club in Shellman Bluff, GA as my guest on Sunday. Whatever time works best for you.
  10. Browndog

What are your wedges of choice?

Corey Paul wedge heads with BGT ZNE shafts.
  11. Browndog

Got home at be 10 am and made it to my home course for a noon tee time.
  12. Browndog

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Got to play the past few days in Arizona with multiple Morgan Cup Alumni going back to 2017 up to last year’s participants. The common theme among all of them is how pleasant and enjoyable it was to be in the same group with them regardless of which team they represented. The Morgan Cup is a...
  13. Browndog

Had a great time this week playing golf with forum friends and visiting with family. Just sitting here at the airport reflecting on the past four days and really happy that I made the decision to come. Thanks to all who did the legwork in booking tee times, arranging meals and accommodations...
  14. Browndog

The menu tonight, what would you choose?
  15. Browndog

Came early to the Raven Golf Club to get some putting practice in after yesterday’s struggle. Firing up the first cigar.
Back