Recent content by Brucem609

1. Brucem609

WTB Titleist TSR3 9.0 HZRDUS red 5.5 50 G

Lock this up, ordered 1 today
  2. Brucem609

WTB Titleist TSR3 9.0 HZRDUS red 5.5 50 G

Was fitted into this, had one in my cart from 2nd swing, and POOF gone. Called and they said, nope no longer available.
  3. Brucem609

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Went and hit the Qi10; max, LS different shafts Yadah Yadah and, not much gain. So for $600+ ahh, I’ll wait. Maybe the cally but not a big fan of those.
  4. Brucem609

The best one! TM Qi10, Ping G430, let’s see what works
  5. Brucem609

So, the irons are due in a few days. Ponder turns tow the driver and/or fairway woods. currently game the Ping G425 LST driver, and the PingG425 max 5W & 7W. do I go for the new driver? Or do I go for the new fairway woods? need to go hit several of these items. Driver - $600 2 fairways - $650 ish?
  6. Brucem609

Where is your game?

Well, not sure. Just purchased new irons, They arrive 7-10 days. Hopefully get to use shorter irons into greens now! Same driver, but the irons are certainly going farther
  7. Brucem609

For Sale Garmin Approach G80

Mods please close this up. Sold!
  8. Brucem609

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

@erock9174 i just got the Qi10 irons. Was fitted 1* upright. How would that impact the driver settings
  9. Brucem609

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

This looks major league confusing
  10. Brucem609

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Well….. went to GG for my fitting today. Went in KNOWING I was getting the Ping G730 with the recoil dart 75 shaft with power spec Well, wasn’t great with my numbers. Tried the AI smoke, nice-Impressive. Tried the Titleist T350, meh not bad Tried the Taylormade QI10 irons DAMN! Like rocket...
  11. Brucem609

For Sale Garmin Approach G80

I have up for sale a gently used Garmin G80. It served me very well. It is very accurate. If you are not familiar with it. It is a handheld GPS, and Launch Monitor. I put up against trackman and it was off 1-3 yards. For me that is negligible. New they go for $499 Need to move this to finance a...
  12. Brucem609

I went to GG today and hit the Ping G730 7I and it felt great and sounded awesome. Not the “clacky” like the 710. Felt solid and got 10 more yards than my G425. Hard ponder…… anybody want some G425’s?
  13. Brucem609

Ping Alta CB black VS recoil dart

I think the shaft is a real deal game changer , from the Alta to the Dart
  14. Brucem609

Ping Alta CB black VS recoil dart

I hit the 7I today with the recoil dart Reg shaft and got 10 yards more than my G425 7I gives me. Hard ponder now
  15. Brucem609

PING G730 Irons

@Hacker67 ”at one of my clubs” Nice gig if you can get it huh? Where is that? Looks like the southwest?
Back