Recent content by bruinmw

1. B

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Nice. Which Costco? Gonna have to go check out the Costco's near me and hope they also have them. Don't see them online yet.
  2. B

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Thanks, I saw that, but it doesn't mention which weights are in there for the 360g headweight. Am I to just assume that it's 10g sole weights to make it 360g headweight. I have a garage san diego with the previous version 7g weight, and that head weight was 352g I believe. I believe the 20g...
  3. B

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Might have missed it in the 50+ pages, but anyone know the headweight of the toulons now? Planning a garage build Austin, but not sure which sole weights to go with. Right now, planning on the 20g sole weight, as I'm looking for a 360g+ headweight. Also, anyone have pics of the chicago next to...
  4. B

SWAG Putters Thread

Is the savage too face balanced, or is there some toe hang? Looks really good.
  5. B

SWAG Putters Thread

Missed out on the putter. Really wanted one. Hopefully one with a sight dot becomes available. Don't even care about the headcover, just want the putter. Can't believe even the putters are selling out so fast. Crazy.
  6. B

Best Belt Strap

Most of my straps are piedmont leather or patrick gibbons handmade. I tend to like my gibbons straps a touch more, because they seem a touch thicker, but the piedmont are just as well made. Also have a house of fleming strap, and quality is a little better than first 2, although you pay for it...
  7. B

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Here's one in my closet I picked up years ago, maybe 2010, when it was released. It's a BB1 Retro Proto, as they called it. To me, it looks like a BB0, or moreso, a cross between an 009 and a classic 1. Amazing looking putter, and glad I have it in my collection.
  8. B

Scotty Cameron putters

Figured I'd share this resto, since I shared my 009. I'm so glad I finally took the plunge to refinish my studio select newport last year. With the price increase, I probably wouldn't send it in to the custom shop now to redo. This was in great shape to begin with, so it was refinished...
  9. B

Scotty Cameron putters

Here's some pics of my 009. It now has a couple of strips of lead tape on the sole to bring the swing weight up.
  10. B

Toulon Design Putters Review Thread

Not sure if I ever posted my garage san diego. But here it is. I did ask them to soften the edges and flatten the top line, so there is some customization of the head available if you ask. Really like the austin head shape, as it's similar to my 009, but not sure I want to go another garage...
  11. B

FS- 2 Bettinardi putters - BB1 Proto and BB8 Proto

Need to clean out the closet! I have a couple of putters that are just sitting in the closet not getting gamed. They are too nice not to be gamed, so seeing if there's any interest in them. I am the original owner of both putters and purchased from Nick and Jimmy. I couldn't figure out how to...
  12. B

Hi... New to THP...

Hi, Name's Mike... Happened upon this site. Usually hang out at some other sites, but have been checking it out here lately.... Lucky to live in Socal and play year round... Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little here and there and hang out. Thanks
Back