Recent content by Bucketsofjoy

1. Bucketsofjoy

NEWS OWGR Says No to LIV Golf

Its just 100% political. I'd have so much more respect for them if they'd just come out and say it.
  2. Bucketsofjoy

Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

I take a couple months away from this place and come back just to see this thread. Guys. What happened?
  3. Bucketsofjoy

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

USA wins, Euro wedge.
  4. Bucketsofjoy

Do You Drink While Playing?

I have before, and don't have anything against it* but its just not something I enjoy doing while I'm playing golf.
  5. Bucketsofjoy

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

I love this so much. I'm a little angry that I love it so much, but I just think they knocked it out of the park here. Side note, can the model local rule for distance just be to make 305cc the limit so this becomes your longest club? Not every course has to use the mlm, and it doesn't jack up...
  6. Bucketsofjoy

Should you be able to post solo rounds?

Completely dumb rule. I play most of my rounds solo, so I don't know that my handicap is really all that fair.
  7. Bucketsofjoy

Your Chances of Hitting the 17th Green at TPC Sawgrass

I said 20%. If it were not surrounded by water I'd expect to hit it more than I missed it, but that water...
  8. Bucketsofjoy

You Can Only Choose 1

The answer is Chick Fil A
  9. Bucketsofjoy

ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

24th guy needs to fall on his sword so we can have something truly special here.
  10. Bucketsofjoy

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2023 TEEm Tour Edge - Be An Equipment Tester

Currently a 7 I am right handed. 100% sure. For some reason my coach keeps asking me the same question... I have pretty good access to a range and play the same course over and over, so I feel like I'm in a good spot to compare equipment. I can't get out to a LM on the regular, but I can compare...
  11. Bucketsofjoy

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya Prototype Shafts

This looks incredible! I'd love to try a 120 in my Tour Edge C722s
  12. Bucketsofjoy

Poll: Declare your cap style.

boy that bill just isn't flat though
  13. Bucketsofjoy

Poll: Declare your cap style.

Where would rope best fit?
  14. Bucketsofjoy

Choose Your Wheels

Godfather matte black