Recent content by buckeyewalt

1. buckeyewalt

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Pre-owned has them available!
  2. buckeyewalt

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

I got the 340. Really wanted the 590 but it just my wife and I and the 340 just fit the bill. It also fits into my outdoor kitchen without any modifications. Just finished making ribs...and they were fantastic. Had errands to do, so I kept watch with the Rec Tec app. Amazing!
  3. buckeyewalt

Nice sunny day here, getting some ribs ready(wife requested), got my new Rec Tec smoker with WIFI so it will be a good time to test it out. Going on at 11 got a few hours of shopping to do, will check on it frequently with the Rec Tec app.
  4. buckeyewalt

Name your favorite all time Callaway Driver

BB B21 replaced my 400 MAX which was the best.
  5. buckeyewalt

Once again, cancer sucks...

So true. I moved from Ohio(my stomping grounds) to Nashville, and eventually about a hour away when we got married. I have no brothers/sisters or relatives remotely close so I'm relying on friends(golfing buddies) as well as other friends as my support along with her daughters. I was pretty much...
  6. buckeyewalt

Once again, cancer sucks...

Other than prayers for those fighting it, this is one thread I didn't expect to be posting in. I won't go through all of the details, but after coming home from our Florida vacation, my wife complained of a pain in her right ribcage and in her back. Of course she attributed it to laying on the...
  7. buckeyewalt

Anyone notice a seam appearing on ZStar?

May be so, but looking at the yellow ball above, I still contend that it would cause the ball not to roll straight. What kind of aero effects do you think would show up?
  8. buckeyewalt

Anyone notice a seam appearing on ZStar?

If it doesn't have an effect off of the driver or irons, I would think on the putting green where it would roll and hit the hit spot and maybe deviate off-line.
  9. buckeyewalt

Auto Insurance Driving Monitoring

I have no reason to sign up anything like this and having another pair of eyes looking over my shoulder. BTW, this thing can also detect how fast you are going and what the speed limit is on that particular road, plus how many time you do it. The app can detect the same thing as the OBD2 devise.
  10. buckeyewalt

Is there a style/class of iron you hit best?

My eye like the players distance irons the best, although my swing and hdcp. says otherwise. I'm just not a fan of the thick top-lines and it's hard to find that in a game improvement iron.
  11. buckeyewalt

A club you’d be devastated to lose?

Devastated would ot be a word that I would use, BUT loosing my putter would be tough. It's a long neck and you really don't see that many around, plus it has about 23 years or memory built into it!
  12. buckeyewalt

Skyline Chili

It's been 3,386 days since Xichigan beat tOSU to be exact!:p
  13. buckeyewalt

Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

Our first dose of the Pfizer went OK, our second dose was different. Both fell achy my wife was a little worse, had a low grade fever and just the general blahs. This lasted about 12 hours and after that nothing. Small price to pay....
  14. buckeyewalt

Don't know anything about the book, BUT I can vouch for the food!! OUSTANDING!!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in